Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Jun 30, 2010, 06:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by flickka View Post
    violaname are you using f&w in conjunction with retin-a or are you just using the f&w on its own? also did u only buy makari at the website or other online store?their shipping and handling is killing me!
    Hi Flickka
    I am using F&W alone. I really want to try Retin a... I hear so many good reviews.Never used it before.Some time soon,I will.
    I bought Makari from their site.But when I was in my country,I could just get it from the pharmacy.
    sheri2010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2010, 08:13 PM
    @sabrina where can I get a good bearberry/arbutin? Thank you
    SceneQueen Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Jul 28, 2010, 12:18 AM

You could do a tca peel on your knuckles & toes

Or a high glycolic peel
    londonprincess Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2010, 04:26 AM
    @violaename hey I'm from london and I use fair and white exfoliating soap but I've never tried its whitining products so I am going to try the fair and white exclusive stuff hope it works, and how to you wrap cling film on your toes? Do you do dem individually? And do you wrap your fingers individually? Lol sorry I'm a bit confused but please get bak to me asap, and how long does it take to blend in with the rest of the body?

Aug 8, 2010, 04:26 AM
    @violaename hey I'm from london and I use fair and white exfoliating soap but I've never tried its whitining products so I am going to try the fair and white exclusive stuff hope it works, and how to you wrap cling film on your toes? Do you do dem individually? And do you wrap your fingers individually? Lol sorry I'm a bit confused but please get bak to me asap, and how long does it take to blend in with the rest of the body?

Aug 8, 2010, 04:28 AM
    sabazee Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2010, 05:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowannabe View Post
    Lol @ "the save my soul" part.

I don't know how 2010 you would consider this but when I had problems lightening my feet, as a strange as this may sound a Jamaican friend of mine told me to use the wrap method because it promotes absorption. And it really did work.

Since you're trying to lighten your knuckles and toes you'll need 4 plastic shopping bags, your choice of product, a pair of thick gloves and thick ankle socks. Before you go to sleep at night, apply the product to your hands and feet. Put each of your feet and each of your hands into a plastic bag. Put the ankle socks and gloves over the bags.

Not gonna lie, the first night its extremely uncomfortable...but if you stick it out, you'll get results. I saw results in about 2 weeks.
    Totally agree make your skin smooth soft and glowing. Done that

Aug 8, 2010, 06:11 AM

@sabazee thanks I will take that method on board, I hope it works, what cream do you use by the way?
    sabazee Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2010, 07:13 AM

Oh, 2 creams actually.
    1. Glycrien + rose water + lemon few drops
    2. Vaselline.

Any one will work.

Aug 8, 2010, 02:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by londonprincess View Post
    @violaename hey im from london and i use fair and white exfoliating soap but ive never tried its whitining products so i am goin to try the fair and white exclusive stuff hope it works, and how to u wrap cling film on ur toes? do u do dem individualy? and do u wrap ur fingers individualy? lol sorry im a bit confused but please get bak to me asap, and how long does it take to blend in with the rest of the body?
    Girl... F$W works well for me!
    When I began,I put my foot into the bag and tied around my ankle.Then later... my feet were the way I wanted them to be... my toes got fairer too... but they still needed lightening.So I tie them all together half way... You MUST see results!

Aug 8, 2010, 03:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Violaename View Post
    Girl...F$W works well for me!
    When I began,I put my foot into the bag and tied around my ankle.Then later...my feet were the way i wanted them to be...my toes got fairer too...but they still needed lightening.So I tie them all together half way...You MUST see results!
    Thanks for the advice violaename, did u use the serum for your feet or the cream and how many times daily do you usre them and how long do u keep the wrap on for?

Aug 8, 2010, 03:23 PM
    Thanks for the advice violaename, did u use the serum for your feet or the cream and how many times daily do you usre them and how long do u keep the wrap on for?
    Yes.I mix the lotion and serum in my hands and rub on my feet very well morning and evening.Then I use 55h+ on my toes.I wrap for as long as I am at home.Meaning if I am home for 24h,da plastic will be on... then off when I want to shower.

Aug 8, 2010, 03:50 PM
    Yes.I mix the lotion and serum in my hands and rub on my feet very well morning and evening.Then i use 55h+ on my toes.I wrap for as long as I am at home.Meaning if I am home for 24h,da plastic will be on...then off when i want to shower.
    Thanks for answering my questions trust me I really appreciate it because a lot of people at my uni ask me why my nuckles are so blak in comparison to da rest of my body even my aunts ask me aswel its so embarrasin. I've tried so many things for my knuckles I tried skin light (with ornage lid), 55h+ efficacite extreme body lotion which made me really dark and made my knuckles darker. Which 55h+ do you use?

Aug 8, 2010, 03:58 PM
    Thanks for answerin my questions trust me I realy appreciate it because a lot of poeple at my uni ask me why my nuckles are so blak in comparison to da rest of my body even my aunts ask me aswel its so embarrasin. I've tried so many things for my knuckles I tried skin light (with ornage lid), 55h+ efficacite extreme body lotion which made me realy dark and made my knuckles darker. Which 55h+ do you use?
    You are welcome girl.
    I use the strong bleaching cream in the tube.
    This knuckle issue is a hard thing to crack.
    Some people actaully have pretty dark knuckles.But when you use lightening creams... it just highlights it in a way... It can be very frustrating and it takes a lot of time to treat.
    I forgot to tell you... I use a glycolic acid peel from time to time.It help exfoliate the skin faster.

Aug 8, 2010, 04:14 PM
    You are welcome girl.
    I use the strong bleaching cream in the tube.
    This knuckle issue is a hard thing to crack.
    Some people actaully have pretty dark knuckles.But when you use lightening creams...it just highlights it in a way...It can be very frustrating and it takes a lot of time to treat.
    I forgot to tell you...I use a glycolic acid peel from time to time.It help exfoliate the skin faster.
    Yeah I've just recently found out about acid peels, here's a link to a thread where someone got instant results in days, her name is bryter

yeah...it's been a while... - Page 2 - Skin Lightening - Skin Care Talk

Tell me what you think and if you think its safe to do what she did. Also where did you purchase you glycolic acid peel from aand what percentage is it?

Aug 8, 2010, 04:18 PM

I could not see it...
    But what I do is apply my acid and wash it off after like 3 minutes... but for the face... I leave it for 60secs!not more... the skin on the face and that of the toes is totally different!

Aug 8, 2010, 04:21 PM

Oh okay thanks a bunch for answering my questions, where bouts do u purchase da peel from?

Aug 8, 2010, 04:40 PM
    oh okay thanks a bunch for answerin my questions, where bouts do u purchase da peel from?
    Amazon.
    I got emm,, 20% lactic and 30% glycol... something like that.was like $17.It is really worth it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Very dark knuckles [ 12 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am new to this board and I hope you guys will help me find a solution. I am of light brown color with very very dark knuckles. That is the result of using different lighten lotion on my body and it's very embarrassing. Can I use to get rid of them. I want them to be the same...

How can I lighten hand knuckles [ 4 Answers ]

Hi peeps, Does any know how I can lighten my hands knuckles, help me:confused::confused:

Moving toes? [ 3 Answers ]

On my right foot my toes moves by themselves... I thought it was poor circulation I'm not sure what it is...

How do you lighten knuckles/elbows? [ 1 Answers ]

I really need help everyone... My knuckles and elbows are DARK... has anyone experienced this and found a solution... responses are very appreciated...

Pain in my toes [ 2 Answers ]

For about two months now, I've off-and-on had some sore spots on my toes. They feel almost like blisters, but they aren't blisters, open sores, etc; only slight reddish areas that get darker red if pressed on. They went away and came back again. The skin above some of them is dry and rough,...

View more questions Search