Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sara_uk Posts: 245, Reputation: 26

Apr 3, 2010, 04:39 PM

Occlusion is great way but only for 6 hours after that the skin need to breath.

I am like this now days lol
    http://www.george-dubose.com/bilder/joey.jpg
    Yellowannabe Posts: 67, Reputation: 12

Apr 3, 2010, 04:50 PM

Sara_uk you're a trip! Lmao
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Apr 3, 2010, 04:52 PM

Sara... r u serious??
    LMAO...
    sara_uk Posts: 245, Reputation: 26

Apr 3, 2010, 05:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Violaename View Post
    Sara...r u serious???
    LMAO....
    Lol yeah sort off, well I cover both my arms and legs, I tried sauna suit but it was nightmare.

Well I use mono, I am with contact with people who have vitiligo and the dermatologis advice them of occlusion but only for 6 hours, so I tried this method.
    darcskin Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2010, 11:15 AM

Hi Violaname, thanks for responding. I was wondering how the So White smell. Does it smelll nice and feminine and what are the ingredients? I'm alwayz worried some creams have mercury or steroids. I'm not so good at making my creams from scratch. Thankz once again

Apr 4, 2010, 11:21 AM

@darcskin...
    Hmm... the smell is awesome!
    Totally feminine.Its pink and everything about it smells so sweet.I can assure you on that.Each time I used it,my room smelt so sweet... and soft.The soap is just excellent.
    No.It has no Mercury and no steroids in it. They call the active ingredient in it ''White up"... I don't know what its made of... I guess Golden_Girl should know something about it.She is good with ingredient matters.But I know it is hydroquinone,mercury and steroid free.
    Oh... you are most welcome!

Apr 4, 2010, 11:38 AM

Oh yeah@ violaname? Thankz a whole bunch. But y did u change to Lait90? Was the so white not working too well? And how does the Lait90 smell - before N after uve added the extra ingredients. Sorry for d many questions,

Apr 4, 2010, 12:01 PM

@darcskin,
    That's okay... I love to answer when I can.
    I really can't give a good reason for changing... It was great on me.But I wanted to stop it for a while,then come back to it later.I will still get back to it.Its one of those lotions on my MUST USE list.That is to say,I experiment others but stay faithful to them. Lait 90... comparing it to So white,its night and day.It doesn't smell bad per say but its not the kind of smell you will like to sniff.
    Just in case you want to know my MUST USE list:
    *Makari(When I want to speed up getting fair,I use it.In 18days,I am done.Its expensive.Thats one reason why it is in this list.If not,it would be my spouse)
    *So White
    *Clear Tone-mix with F&W lightening gel(Fear it a little because it has hq 2%,but... all the same)
    Yes... since 2007,I have used these lotions most often.And I realised that each time I stopped,used something else and came back to use it,it performed really well.
    I am still making a "survey" and will add more to my list if I find. I am trying ti figure out what ingredient in makari makes me so fair... I think it's the bearberry... and the Arbutin.The only way to find out is with this lotion I am using now...
    MS-DI Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Apr 22, 2010, 03:04 PM

Hi some some one help me out I don't know what people are talking about so many different opinion I want to try the f&W anyone know if its good or not Thanks I want to do my elbows and underarm so what product would be good and fast thank you any help would be great
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Apr 22, 2010, 07:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sara_uk View Post
    occlusion is great way but only for 6 hours after that the skin need to breath.

I am like this now days lol
    http://www.george-dubose.com/bilder/joey.jpg
    Lol, too funny

Apr 22, 2010, 07:25 PM

What is lait90

Apr 22, 2010, 09:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by so sexy View Post
    What is lait90
    Its one of HT26 body lotion

Apr 22, 2010, 09:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MS-DI View Post
    Hi some some one help me out i don't know what people are talking about so many different opinion i want to try the f&W anyone know if its good or not Thanx I want to do my elbows and underarm so what product would be good and fast thank you any help would be great

Fair and White Exclusive is good.

Apr 25, 2010, 02:27 PM
    Oh my God Violaename your are so knowledgeable. By the way which Makari product works real good for you and how does that smell? Thankz

Apr 25, 2010, 03:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by darcskin View Post
    oh my God Violaename ure r so knowledgeable. by the way which Makari product works real good for u and how does that smell? thankz
    I used the body milk.It makes me fair very fast... in two weeks I see results.But I make sure I never use more than two bottles in a row.if not... breakout!
    The smell is just okay...

Apr 25, 2010, 05:58 PM
    Its one of HT26 body lotion
    What do you use the Lait 90 to lighten? How much is it and the site that you order from? Pm me.
    highyellow Posts: 37, Reputation: 8

Apr 26, 2010, 09:36 AM
    I used the body milk.It makes me fair very fast...in two weeks i see results.But I make sure I never use more than two bottles in a row.if not...breakout!
    The smell is just okay...
    Viola, did the bodymilk lighten your hands at all? Or which Makari product if any.. works best on that area thanks? If not what product worked best for you on hands and feet.

Apr 26, 2010, 09:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by highyellow View Post
    Viola, did the bodymilk lighten your hands at all? Or which Makari product if any.. works best on that area thanks? If not what product worked best for you on hands and feet.
    I only use the body milk.It lightens my feet and hands well... but I have to pay more attention to my knuckles.
    highyellow Posts: 37, Reputation: 8

Apr 26, 2010, 09:47 AM

Merci beaucoup, that about all the french I can muster.

May 17, 2010, 10:37 AM

I am loving the plastic bag thingy.
    Then guess what?I am now using F&W Exclusive... I adore it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Very dark knuckles [ 12 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am new to this board and I hope you guys will help me find a solution. I am of light brown color with very very dark knuckles. That is the result of using different lighten lotion on my body and it's very embarrassing. Can I use to get rid of them. I want them to be the same...

How can I lighten hand knuckles [ 4 Answers ]

Hi peeps, Does any know how I can lighten my hands knuckles, help me:confused::confused:

Moving toes? [ 3 Answers ]

On my right foot my toes moves by themselves... I thought it was poor circulation I'm not sure what it is...

How do you lighten knuckles/elbows? [ 1 Answers ]

I really need help everyone... My knuckles and elbows are DARK... has anyone experienced this and found a solution... responses are very appreciated...

Pain in my toes [ 2 Answers ]

For about two months now, I've off-and-on had some sore spots on my toes. They feel almost like blisters, but they aren't blisters, open sores, etc; only slight reddish areas that get darker red if pressed on. They went away and came back again. The skin above some of them is dry and rough,...

View more questions Search