Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    highyellow Posts: 37, Reputation: 8

May 18, 2010, 04:12 PM
    [QUOTE=Violaename;2354953]I am loving the plastic bag thingy.
    Then guess what?I am now using F&W Exclusive... I adore it![/QUOTE

How long do you leave the bag viola?
    Deeo Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

May 19, 2010, 10:52 AM
    [QUOTE=highyellow;2357083][QUOTE=Violaename;2354953]I am loving the plastic bag thingy.
    Then guess what?I am now using F&W Exclusive... I adore it![/QUOTE

How would you apply F&W Exclusive to your whole body, the tube is so small.
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

May 19, 2010, 12:56 PM
    [QUOTE=highyellow;2357083]
    Quote Originally Posted by Violaename View Post
    I am loving the plastic bag thingy.
    Then guess what?I am now using F&W Exclusive...I adore it![/QUOTE

how long do you leave the bag viola?
    I am home all day,the bag is on the whole day... except when I want to take a shower.lol:D

May 19, 2010, 12:58 PM
    [QUOTE=Deeo;2358057][QUOTE=highyellow;2357083]
    I am loving the plastic bag thingy.
    Then guess what?I am now using F&W Exclusive...I adore it![/QUOTE

How would you apply F&W Exclusive to your whole body, the tube is so small.
    I am using the body lotion and serum.Not the tube.On my knucks and toes,I use 55H+
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

May 23, 2010, 09:30 AM
    There are so many different F&W products which one are you using ? and makari products are expensive. I tried the makari bodymilk for two weeks that how long its lasted me.. it did nothing for me.. did they improve the formula? I used it three years ago.. and never used it again..

May 23, 2010, 11:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gold3509 View Post
    There are so many different F&W products which one are you using ? and makari products are expensive. i tried the makari bodymilk for two weeks that how long its lasted me.. it did nothing for me.. did they improve the formula? i used it three years ago.. and never used it again..
    I said I am using F&W Exclusive body milk and serum.
    How come makari di nothing for you?Hmm... for me,it does too much.
    I don't know if they improved the formula or not.My first encounter with it was in November 2008.Since then,I have been using it from time to time.used it this last February ans am still planning on using it again to step up a little more.

May 23, 2010, 11:39 AM
    I said I am using F&W Exclusive body milk and serum.
    How come makari di nothing for you?Hmm...for me,it does too much.
    I don't know if they improved the formula or not.My first encounter with it was in November 2008.Since then,I have been using it from time to time.used it this last february ans am still planning on using it again to step up a lil more.
    Thanks for the info on f&w. I don't know I used makari body milk for 2 weeks and then the bottle ran out... it smell good they want too much money for that little bottle that doesn't last long... I saw no result within those two weeks I used it... maybe I had to wait a little longer to see result but it didn't work on me... I'm going to try did F&W body milk to see if it works... and if it does work I will stop using bio claire on my body... I know how you guys talks about bio claire.. and I agree its not good for the face.. I do use it on my body it lighten my body good but want to change to a different product that does work so I'm going to try this F&W

May 23, 2010, 11:44 AM
    One other thing is this what your using http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/sterlingsilv..._2106_15053182
    Do you have the link to the site your buying from...

May 23, 2010, 11:47 AM
    thanks for the info on f&w. I dont know i used makari body milk for 2 weeks and then the bottle ran out... it smell good they want too much money for that little bottle that doesnt last long... i saw no result within those two weeks i used it... maybe i had to wait a little longer to see result but it didnt work on me.... im gonna try did F&W body milk to see if it works.... and if it does work i will stop using bio claire on my body.... i know how you guys talks about bio claire.. and i agree its not good for the face.. i do use it on my body it lighten my body good but want to change to a different product that does work so im gonna try this F&W
    Hmm... my friend,stop Bio as soon as possible.Please.I hope F&W works well for you.use it with the serum.Good luck

May 23, 2010, 12:30 PM
    No.It is F&W EXCLUSIVE.Its in a blue bottle... Everything about it is BLUE.The one you are showing me is F&W ORIGINAL range.

May 23, 2010, 01:44 PM
    No.It is F&W EXCLUSIVE.Its in a blue bottle...Everything about it is BLUE.The one you are showing me is F&W ORIGINAL range.
    OK is this it ? http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/sterlingsilv..._2106_15053182

Jun 15, 2010, 06:48 PM

Guys! All hail Yellowannabe!
    She mentioned the plastic bag method and oh yes! It works perfectly well.My toes are smooth and virtually the same complexion all through.Just have a little more weeks to go and I will be so done!!
    Yes!!

Jun 22, 2010, 10:52 PM

Please guys...
    Anyone having problems with the toes and knuckles... do the plastic bag method for it truly works!
    SouthAfricacute Posts: 140, Reputation: 18

Jun 23, 2010, 12:49 PM

Violaename how many shades lighter did you get with the exclusive range

Jun 23, 2010, 08:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthAfricacute View Post
    Violaename how many shades lighter did you get with the exclusive range
    I am so so bad with shades.I won't know... but I am clearly fairer.
    sabrina2010 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2010, 12:44 PM
    Violaename I've used it all; makari, f&w etc.
    How do u like Lait 90? The new bottle and smell is different. Does it really work? I don't think I like the smell so much but then again its hydroquinine free.

Jun 24, 2010, 04:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrina2010 View Post
    Violaename I've used it all; makari, f&w etc.
    How do u like Lait 90? The new bottle and smell is different. Does it really work? I dont think i like the smell so much but then again its hydroquinine free.
    Girl... Lait 90 really didn't do a thing for me.Just made me glow a little.In the beginning,I thought it was working... but nah.
    I later mixed arbutin and bearburry in the lotion.thats when it made some sense.The smell... hmm.Like toothpaste and something else.

I am now with F&W exclusive.I am enjoying every bit of it!!
    For lotions that I have used so far that really work,you have
    Makari,F&W,So White,Maxi Tone of F&W... apparently,I dangle a lot around F&W products.I personally like them a lot.
    sabrina2010 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2010, 06:51 AM
    Comment on Violaename's post
    Which is betther Beta or Aplha Arbutin? & where do u get it online? & bearberry 2 there seems to be different brands

Jun 25, 2010, 05:34 PM

Sabrina2010,
    Which F&W did you use that burned you?
    So sorry to hear.
    Was it the exclusive lotion? May be you should try So White-of F&W and the serum too.Its more gentle... it smells like heaven.
    flickka Posts: 28, Reputation: 4

Jun 30, 2010, 05:51 PM

violaname are you using f&w in conjunction with retin-a or are you just using the f&w on its own? also did u only buy makari at the website or other online store?their shipping and handling is killing me!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Very dark knuckles [ 12 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am new to this board and I hope you guys will help me find a solution. I am of light brown color with very very dark knuckles. That is the result of using different lighten lotion on my body and it's very embarrassing. Can I use to get rid of them. I want them to be the same...

How can I lighten hand knuckles [ 4 Answers ]

Hi peeps, Does any know how I can lighten my hands knuckles, help me:confused::confused:

Moving toes? [ 3 Answers ]

On my right foot my toes moves by themselves... I thought it was poor circulation I'm not sure what it is...

How do you lighten knuckles/elbows? [ 1 Answers ]

I really need help everyone... My knuckles and elbows are DARK... has anyone experienced this and found a solution... responses are very appreciated...

Pain in my toes [ 2 Answers ]

For about two months now, I've off-and-on had some sore spots on my toes. They feel almost like blisters, but they aren't blisters, open sores, etc; only slight reddish areas that get darker red if pressed on. They went away and came back again. The skin above some of them is dry and rough,...

View more questions Search