Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LadyDB Posts: 90, Reputation: 5

Mar 23, 2010, 12:17 PM
    Movie set in a barn? Where strangers spend the night & there's a monster (giant bat?)
    This movie is filmed something like the MTV show FEAR, where it's all from cameras set up and stuff.

All I remember is that all these people are in a barn or something, staying there for some reason. Right at the end of the movie, I think in the barn, it's dark and you see at the last second, the face of this... I guess it's like a giant bat or monster. And that's it.

Any idea?
    misseccentric Posts: 14, Reputation: 0

Apr 21, 2010, 03:22 AM

Jeepers Creepers 2?

Jun 1, 2010, 08:47 AM

No, it was something similar to My Little Eye. From what I recall, most was filmed from hand held cameras or security cameras.

I know the last scene takes place in a barn. What looks like a giant bat comes out of the dark at the camera and the scene cuts to credits.

Aug 2, 2011, 11:05 AM

I figured it out. It's 2005, The Roost.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Medieval movie about a boy & a monster that grows bigger every time he eats metal [ 6 Answers ]

80s-90s fantasy adventure movie with a medieval theme. About a young boy who has this claymation lizard/dragon looking monster companion that grows bigger every time he eats metal, steel etc. He started eating a spoon, then most of the queen's army's swords then he got so big like a dragon and...

Black & White movie set in America black & white girls become friends on a beach [ 2 Answers ]

As far as I can remember, the girls become friends on a beach and the black girls mother goes to work for the white girls family. The black girl struggles with her relationship with her mother and wants to be treated like a white girl. Does anyone know what the name of this film is? And if I can...

Monster movie from 80's or 90's with purple-ish monster costume [ 3 Answers ]

This movie was from when I was a child... so my recollection is blurry. I think this movie is a about a kid that turns into a monster. This monster is purple-ish, blue and furry. Not sure what the kid did to get himself turned into a monster, but that's all I know. Can't seem to figure out the...

Movie with giant speaking worm [ 2 Answers ]

The movie I am trying to figure out the name of is a bunch of carnival sideshow people trying to defeat some evil guy it was made in the 80's or 90's and has a giant talking worm who likes or dislikes macaroons.

View more questions Search