Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    praveenfar Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2010, 06:41 AM
    How to prepare a courtesy letter after customer visiting our booth in exhibition
    Am an exhibitor in last exhibition held in my home town, we are selling the latest technology of repairing machine lot our customers are visited our stall, now thinking how to prepare a courtesy letter after customer visiting our booth in exhibition
    praveenfar Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2010, 06:42 AM

Am an exhibitor in last exhibition held in my home town, we are selling the latest technology of repairing machine lot our customers are visited our stall, now thinking how to prepare a courtesy letter after customer visiting our booth in exhibition
    dhana811 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2013, 11:33 PM
    I want to write a courtsey letter to customer for good treatment given to me during my visit to their place.
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2013, 07:36 AM
    The letter would be from you (the company) to the customer. The subject will be: Thank You Letter

Just write the letter thanking the customer for visiting your booth and that you hope that you were able to answer their questions(if they had any) and you hope that you were able to meet their needs. Also you want to say that you are looking forward to working with again and if you can be of further assistance to them for them to feel free to contact you anytime. Also you want to provide your contact information.

If you are having any specials like 10% off your first order, or $5 off for purchases $20 and over, etc... you will want to include this in your letter as well to encourage their future business.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need sample letter for thanking customers for visiting my organisation's booth. [ 5 Answers ]

I need samples for 'Thanking customers from different organisations for visiting my organizations booth at an event'.

Thank you letter after exhibition [ 4 Answers ]

:confused:

Thank you letter after an exhibition [ 2 Answers ]

Dear Sir/ Madam, I need a thank you letter for customers who visit our booth after an exhibition. Help. Thanks a lot. Best Regards, Thuy

How to write thank you letter after customer visited booth? [ 2 Answers ]

How to write thank you letter after customer visited booth?

We ask for thank you letter after customer visit our booth in exhibition last 2 weeks [ 5 Answers ]

We ask for thank you letter after customer visit our booth in exhibition last 2 weeks

View more questions Search