Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2010, 05:48 AM
    Anyone interested in social justice work in the U S A?
    Anyone interested in social justice work, class and socioeconomic conditions
    In the U S A?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2010, 05:56 AM

1. What do you mean by "social justice". There are many definitions for that term.
    2. Why do you ask? If someone answered your question saying "yes, I'm interested", then what would you say next?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Communism vs Islam THE WAY OF LIFE I.e. Social system of justice [ 11 Answers ]

Dear Brother , Salaam Alykum Waa Rehmatullah ! As subject well depicts my question which I would like to raise here. One of my friend has serious influence of communism / marxism, linen... though he is born muslim but not practicing really BUT also do not deny creator means is not totally...

Social Work [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My name is Amy and I am wondering if there are any social workers here who wouldn't mind answering a few questions I have to ask? Please let me know if you would be okay with that. Amy

Social Work [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My name is Amy and I am wondering if there are any social workers here who wouldn't mind answering a few questions I have to ask? Please let me know if you would be okay with that. Amy

Study of world Religions and aid in the efforts of global social justice and peace [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am writing an essay on global social justice and peace and the role of studying world religions. I am having difficulty in starting my essay. I would appreciate if I can get some help. Thank You Jay

View more questions Search