Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    partiichik Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2004, 02:08 PM
    Love Life
    Hi my name is Lori and my DOB is 10/04/83, right now I am having a very difficult time with my love life, I am torn between this new guy I am seeing and my ex boyfriend, I need to choose one and I would like to know which one I am supposed to be with. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    a1succesforce Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Mar 19, 2004, 05:50 PM
    Re: Love Life
    Hi Lori,

Being a Libra of course means bearing the responsibility of balance.

Letting go of the old versus receiving the new.

One part of you longs for the familiarity of your ex while the other part of you feels the thrill of your new beau.

When in doubt go for change, as uncomfortable as it may be.

a1successforce
    emiced Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2004, 07:21 PM
    Re: Love Life
    I FeeL that what you have said ain't detailed enough. It just depends on who you love more. I know this is obvious, but just choose someone whom you are more comfortable with. Maybe you could think of what happened that makes you n your ex break up.. If it's because of feelings.. I personally would choose the guy you are now seeing with. Hope it helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My love life [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am currently in a relationship and want to know if within the next year or two will we marry? We love each other very much and I wonder will we live together in my country, he is currently in his country , is he being faithful right now?

Love life [ 4 Answers ]

Hiya, I am madly in love with my boyfriend. We have been together 4 years but he broke up with me because he is unsure of how he feels. We broke up once before and it was him who came after me to get back together. This time he is staying in contact with me saying he misses me but he is in...

The love of my life [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm a posting up this because there's no one else out there that can help me. I've been in love with this girls since 2nd grade when I first laid eyes on her.Eventhough I know I was very young then I still knew I found the one. Well years passed we were best of friends, then when it came to 4th...

Love life [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know when I will meet a new guy? 3/19/82 paris tn at 5:01 a.m.

View more questions Search