Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2010, 09:02 PM
    Doctor's advice - gargling!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr's Advice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who was beaten black and blue, goes to the doctor.
    Doctor: What happened?"
    Woman: "Doctor, I don't know what to do. Every time my husband comes home drunk, he beats me to a pulp."
    Doctor: "I have a real good medicine for that. Whenever your husband comes home inebriated, just take a glass of chamomile tea and start gargling with it.Just gargle and gargle."
    Two weeks later she returns to the doctor,and looks reborn and fresh again.
    Woman: "Doc, That was a brilliant idea! Every time my husband came home drunk, I gargled with chamomile tea and gargled and nothing happened."

Doctor: "You see how keeping your mouth shut helps!"

Have you got a better remedy ?
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2010, 09:19 PM

I have heard this before and always found it funny.. in a funny sort of true way.

I told it to my sister and it comes in handy for certain people that we both know. No one is getting beaten, but annoying conversation is avoided if I just ask her if she has gargled yet.:D
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2010, 08:57 PM
    Funny

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Suboxone Doctor's scam in MA [ 7 Answers ]

Hello everyone, If you clicked on this link you or a loved one must have the same questions as I do about Doctors only excepting cash for Suboxone treatment.. First off, I have Mass Health insurance wich refers you to these doctors... The insurance company pays for the office visit 100% and...

How to dispute doctor's bill? [ 1 Answers ]

I'd really appreciate some help. At issue is a charge for nerve conduction tests. I was originally quoted a fixed fee, which I paid upfront. After the tests were finished, the neurologist increased his fee without any advance notice. I protested, and involved my own GP as intermediary. He...

How to dispute doctor's bill [ 9 Answers ]

Hello I took my son for vision exam. The appointment lasts 5 min, doctor just checked his vision using the chart on the wall. Later we received $185 bill for COMPREHENSIVE EYE EXAM!! The same thing happened to my friends and their children, $185 for 5 min exam! This is a complete fraud!...

Mad at doctor's office! [ 8 Answers ]

Well, I have waiting 2 months so far for my mammogram. This is getting ridiculous! I went in after I found it in October, they told me to come back after a menstrual cycle. The lump was still there, so they recommended a mammogram. I go to the free clinic since I don't have insurance. The...

Doctor's Bill [ 3 Answers ]

Last spring, I had a toothache and went to a dentist for evaluation. The finding was that a wisdom tooth was impacting a back molar and the wisdom tooth needed to be pulled while the molar needed to have a root canal and capped. The dentist forwarded me on to an oral surgeon who was outside of...

View more questions Search