Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gmarchadie Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2010, 06:05 PM
    I am bidding for a construction clean up have 37,000 sg ft, how much do I charge.
    This will be the final cleaning needs vacuum and moping all and dusting shelves.it's in Florida
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Mar 22, 2010, 06:15 PM

Please give me more information.

What type of building: office, medical, warehouse, etc?

Will this be a 'broom clean' or a final clean?

Will the building be empty of all large garbage or do you have to remove it and to where?

Is it a progressive clean up or a one time clean?

What are the floors: carpet, VCT, ceramic, hard wood, etc?

Are windows to be cleaned?

Is there any very high cleaning that would require a lift?

Are you on a time factor?

Stringer

Mar 23, 2010, 03:44 PM

This is a store 37,000 they want us to vacuum carpet area and mop all tile floors Dust all the display shelves and clean the bathroom each have 3 stalls. We don't have to do any strip/ wax and just clean the front door entrance that;s it. And I am looking for at least 2/3 days of work.
    Business Expert

Mar 23, 2010, 04:32 PM

Thanks, how many linear feet of shelving and how many high?

How many employees will work each day?

Is this a Kmart or Walmart?

Stringer

Mar 23, 2010, 05:50 PM
    A sport store I was thinking about 8 employee each day may take about 2 possible 3 days there were no shelves during the work thur, he was just telling us on each end of the wall I would said about 5ft each and seen two display shelves for cash registrar

A sport store I was thinking about 8 employee each day may take about 2 possible 3 days there were no shelves during the work thur, he was just telling us on each end of the wall I would said about 5ft each and seen two display shelves for cash registrar

Business Expert

Mar 23, 2010, 07:40 PM

Hi Gmarchadie,

Is this a bidding situation or have they told you that you already have the job?

Please respond to the following questions:

Are there windows to be cleaned? Inside and out? Are there stickers on them?

Is there any very high cleaning that would require a lift?

Will this be a 'broom clean' or a final clean?

Will the building be empty of all large garbage and building items or do you have to remove it and to where? Is there a construction dumpster?

Is it a progressive clean up or a one time clean? Two or three days successively and you are finished?

Is it union or non union?

Also (very important) do a walk through when finished with the contractor or owner to get their approval and get a sign off sheet signed.

Please answer these questions and we can quicckly move forward to pricing.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much do you charge for construction clean up [ 2 Answers ]

How do I go about charing to clean a new constrution home aboht 4500 sq ft

Figuring out a bidding price for new construction clean-up jobs. [ 10 Answers ]

How do I go about formulating a price to bid for a new construction cleanup job? Make-ready service

I am bidding for a construction clean up have 37,000 sg ft, how much do I charge. [ 1 Answers ]

I am bidding for a construction clean up that have 37,000 sq ft. Need vacuum mopping and lots of dusting. How much do I charge?

How Much Do I Charge on a Post Construction Clean-Up Opportunity? [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking to find out what to charge on a post construction clean-up opportunity. The building intels 8,400 sf of exterior glass, 775 sf of skylight glass at the top of the atrium , and 4,100 sf of interior glass at the 4 sides of the atrium. I am looking for an estamate of what to charge, the...

Commercial construction bidding [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently getting in to commercial construction. I wanted to see if there is any way to figure a job of the scale by the square footage. Thank you

View more questions Search