Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gmarchadie Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2010, 05:45 PM
    I am bidding for a construction clean up have 37,000 sg ft, how much do I charge.
    I am bidding for a construction clean up that have 37,000 sq ft. Need vacuum mopping and lots of dusting. How much do I charge?
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Mar 22, 2010, 07:53 PM

Duplicate post...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much do you charge for construction clean up [ 2 Answers ]

How do I go about charing to clean a new constrution home aboht 4500 sq ft

Figuring out a bidding price for new construction clean-up jobs. [ 10 Answers ]

How do I go about formulating a price to bid for a new construction cleanup job? Make-ready service

New construction cleanup bidding [ 4 Answers ]

I need some help on bidding new construction cleanup. I just bid a small building. It has 3132 sq ft. I bid it at .20 pr sq ft. The company I put the bid in with thought my bid was a little low. So then I added the price of 20 windows at $5.00 each. Am I on track with this bid?

How Much Do I Charge on a Post Construction Clean-Up Opportunity? [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking to find out what to charge on a post construction clean-up opportunity. The building intels 8,400 sf of exterior glass, 775 sf of skylight glass at the top of the atrium , and 4,100 sf of interior glass at the 4 sides of the atrium. I am looking for an estamate of what to charge, the...

Commercial construction bidding [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently getting in to commercial construction. I wanted to see if there is any way to figure a job of the scale by the square footage. Thank you

View more questions Search