Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 3, 2006, 03:04 PM
    I wouldn't care if my wife went to a strip club, doubt if she would care if I did either. In my youth we went after work, once a month, but I'd rather girlwatch in the park in the afternoon, and watch the ducks and storks than a female I will never know shake her thang and beg for my money. Guess I've gotten too old to care .
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Dec 3, 2006, 03:15 PM
    Sits in the old fogies section with Tal LOL :) and says, yeah, its not much of a thang here with us either. I experimented enough to learn they often aren't the nicest of places but that doesn't make a big moral issue out of it for me. Exploitation, at least in the US, often has two sides to it for me.
    squackmaster Posts: 43, Reputation: 9

Dec 5, 2006, 01:46 AM
    I wouldn't mind my wife going to a strip club, but she does consider it cheating if I ever went to one.
    BabyBruchie Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Dec 5, 2006, 01:58 AM
    If the husband want to watch a girl stripping why not just buy a stripper costume instead of paying those to strippers and have your wife strip for you, let her ask for your money and buy with it a good dinner the next day. Or maybe a nice looking dress.
    ealferez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2009, 05:12 PM
    You are all disgusting. If you really love your wife you will not let any other woman get in the way of your happiness. If the wife does not mind it than that's a different story. But you need to find out how she really feels and if it hurts her then you are screwed up for wanting to keep doing it knowing your wife is at home... doing your laundry, watching your kids, fixing you dinner!! Seriously, stop and think about it. Whether you are religious are not.. WRONG IS WRONG!!
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2009, 05:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ealferez View Post
    you are all disgusting. if you really love your wife you will not let any other woman get in the way of your happiness. if the wife does not mind it than thats a different story. But you need to find out how she really feels and if it hurts her then you are screwed up for wanting to keep doing it knowing your wife is at home... doing your laundry, watching your kids, fixing you dinner!!! Seriously, stop and think about it. Whether you are religious are not.. WRONG IS WRONG!!!
    I remember this thead like it was 3 years ago.
    Mary99 Posts: 26, Reputation: 8

Apr 30, 2009, 05:25 PM

I believe if you are in a relationship why would you waste money at a stripclub if you can get it for free at home. And then maybe use that money for a nice dinner or something.. does anyone else agree?
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2009, 07:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary99 View Post
    I believe if you are in a relationship why would you waste money at a stripclub if you can get it for free at home. and then maybe use that money for a nice dinner or something.. does anyone else agree??
    If that dinner comes with a side of hot girls taking off their clothes count me in!
    Mary99 Posts: 26, Reputation: 8

Apr 30, 2009, 08:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chuff View Post
    If that dinner comes with a side of hot girls taking off their clothes count me in!
    Haahah the girlfriend would worry about that part
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2009, 08:23 PM
    I would have no problem with my partner going to a strip club (having said that, I think that he would!)

Look, I think that it's a matter of moderation in everything really.

I have no problem with strip clubs. It's a bit like looking at naked girls/guys on the web - you might do it a few times out of interest and then go back occasionally out of curiosity.

But if it becomes a regular occurrence - you'd have to ask why wouldn't you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend and Strip Clubs [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I have a dilemna with my boyfriend. We have been going out for a year, and he and I are compatible in so many ways, I can really see myself being with this guy for a long time. The other day, before his one week trip to Arizona, he's going with some buddies for vacation to relax on the golf...

Strip Clubs... [ 12 Answers ]

What songs are mostly played at strip clubs. Like what are the titles?:D

Regripping clubs [ 1 Answers ]

Can I use any kind of double sided tape to regrip a club? Thanks

Golf clubs (regriping) [ 1 Answers ]

When you regrip a golf club, How do you make the grip larger to fit you hand? BOB H

Regriping golf clubs [ 2 Answers ]

What is the fluid used on the grip tape to lubricate the grip as you slide it on the shaft. I heard it's Naptha, if that's true can I buy it at a paint store?

View more questions Search