Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dylan88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2010, 03:02 PM
    I haven't paid child support in 2 years but I want to make up and see my son
    I haven't paid child support in 2 years but I want to make up and see my son he is 4 now I had been in courts for two years before hand and I only got 3hours a week and she never shows up but I want to be apart of my sons life can anyone help me in how I go about it my solicitor won't give me my file because I've an unpaid bill but I'm out of work is there a way around this
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 22, 2010, 05:01 PM

What country are you in?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 22, 2010, 05:35 PM

Since you referred to a solicitor I assume you are in the UK. Visitation and support are generally kept separate. If you have a standing visitation order and your ex is not adhering to it, take her back to court and have her charged with contempt.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 22, 2010, 05:45 PM

You need to continue to go back to court if she refuses visits.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child support for disabled son who is now 20 years-old [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 20 year old mentally handicapped son. His composite IQ is 66. He is currently a full-time student in high school in an EMH (Educable Mentally Handicapped) program. By law, he can stay in school until his 22nd birthday. We reside in Florida. His father lives in California and does...

Child support not paid? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a step mother of a 13 year old girl, for the last 10 years I have been the only mother that she really knows. Her birth mother is in and out of her life. The last time that they talked was back in December ( x-mas, it's now October) and our daughters b-day was in June, not a phone call just a...

Child support/college paid [ 2 Answers ]

I was divorced in 1996. My divorce degree says that my ex-husband will pay for our sons college and child support will stop. I received papers from the state saying that the law on child support has changed and my son and I can request that child support be continued until our son is 21. My...

Back Child Support Paid [ 2 Answers ]

If back child support is paid and paid by the order date. What is the statue of limitations if any on interest ? Can the courts legaly come back years later and charge interest.If they didn't put it in the original orders?

Dad had custody for 12 years, now mom wants son and owes $40M in child support. [ 1 Answers ]

My x-wife gave up custody of my son to me 12 years ago by the time he was 1 1/2 years old. We married and divorced within a year. I have raised my son through very hard times without ANY help from her. I have 2 other children that I PAY CHILD SUPPORT and share custody. A child support order was...

View more questions Search