Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Momoko122 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2010, 11:29 AM
    What do you consider to be the most important priorities in a person's education?
    I'm doing a project on this question and I would like to know your opinion.
    Thank you.^_^
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2010, 12:40 PM
    Hi, Momoko122!

In general, or concerning only certain subjects?

Thanks!
    Momoko122 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2010, 12:48 PM

Sorry~I've forgotten to mention that~=O
    In general
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2010, 01:01 PM
    One thing that I can think of for now, is that the person is able to use what they've learned in order to be a productive citizen in their work and also their life in general.

What do you think might be some important factors/priorities, please? If you list and describe what you think, you'll get the best help here. A number of us have taught various subjects for many years.

Hopefully, others will come along to help you with this.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The right to see a deceased person's will [ 2 Answers ]

My second cousin recently left some family member small financial bequests in her will. She also left jewellery to two of the female relations. Today I phoned the lawyer dealing with this as the jewellery has never turned up. He said he didn't know how he was going to get it to us. He...

What happens to a person's belongings if no relative is notified of a person's death? [ 1 Answers ]

Our family learned of the death of a blood relative. The death occurred two years ago and we were not notified. We are her only relatives. Now that we know of her death how can we find out about any money or belongings she may have had?

Controlling or Poor Priorities [ 7 Answers ]

Hey all, I'll try to keep this a quick questions... I am torn in my mind about my current situation. I cannot decide for myself whether my actions are selfish, due to poor priorities, or whether I am in a controlling relationship and my mindset has been altered, causing this self-doubt (if...

Husband's priorities are friends and football [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for four years, and we generally have a comfortable marriage. However, lately, my husband seems overly preocuppied with his friends, football, and regular outings to the bar. And the amount of quality time that he spends with me has diminished proportionately. ...

Priorities at work vs personal life [ 4 Answers ]

I have been working as a very senior manager and have built a very successful brand in an upcoming industry. But the work timings were close to14 hours everyday without a break and though I was very successful I started feeling very low and was constantly depressed as my 5 year old son was being...

View more questions Search