Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monica_d Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2010, 11:26 AM
    Determine the amount of total assets, current assets noncurrent assets
    Determine the amount of total assets, current assets, and noncurrent assets at the end of the period, given the following data:

Current liability, ending balance $50,000
    Current ratio, ending 1:6:1
    Owners’ equity, beginning balance $120,000
    Inventory, beginning balance $ 35,000

Purchases during the period $40,000
    Inventory, ending balance $30,000
    Gross margin percentage 45%
    Profit margin 10%
    Long term debt, ending balance $40,000
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2010, 12:45 PM
    Hi, monica_d!

Are you looking for direct answers, or for someone to come along to teach you how to come up with the correct answers yourself, please?

If the former is true, then please click on the following link to read the announcement that's there.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...-b-u-font.html

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Total current assets [ 5 Answers ]

How do you compute 1. Current assets. 2. Long-term assets. 3. Current liabilities. 4. Long-term liabilities. 5. Stockholders' equity. In my balance shee I have four entries. Land, Cash, Building, Accounts payable, Notes Payable (short terms) and equipment, capital stock, retained...

Classifying assets/liabilities as either current or noncurrent [ 2 Answers ]

Need help identifying six items that under different circumstances could be classified as either current or noncurrent, and what factors would determine this. Can anyone out there help?:confused:

How to I determine the current assets when all I have is total assets and ratios [ 6 Answers ]

The current asset section of the balance sheet consists of cash, marketable securities, accounts receivables, and inventories. The December 31 balance sheet revealed the following: Inventories $ 840,000 Total Assets $2,800,000 Current Ratio 2.25 Acid-Test Ratio 1.2 Debt to...

Total current assets [ 1 Answers ]

Total current assets

Is patents ( Intangible assets) added in total assets on balance sheet [ 2 Answers ]

Is the patents (Intangible assest)amount added to the current assets amount on a balance sheet. Help Thanks

View more questions Search