Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilsis2u2007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2010, 09:39 AM
    4 week old kittens what do I do?
    I have 2 4 week old kittens. One of them will eat the food that you water down and add a little soft food. The other will only eat the hard food. The problem is that he can only suck on it and then spit it out because he can't chew. How or what can I do to get him to eat?
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2010, 10:04 AM

So one only eats hard food and one only eats soft food?

Just give one soft and one hard :confused:

Or is the kitten having trouble eating ANY food?
    leanneuk Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2010, 06:21 AM

Have you tried them with kitten food?
    My cats last litter wouldn't eat anything except tuna from a tin.. they do gradually eat more though as they get older

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 week old kittens [ 1 Answers ]

I took in these three 4 week old kittens and last night one of them got sick, but I was able to keep the kitten alive and now all three of them are happy and healthy. They all play, eat regularly (kitten formula and sometimes soft food). I am keeping them warm. I took them to a vet and have been...

4 week old kittens [ 2 Answers ]

ok now if i do get my litten ones to eat how do i get them their fluids (formula/water)

4 week old kittens [ 9 Answers ]

My cat had a litter of kittens 4 weeks ago today. Two days after delivery mom died. So far I've been doing pretty good raising them. But 3 days ago they stopped have bowel movement on there own and was difficult with stimulation. Found some remedies on this site. Which worked but now bm is loose...

2 week old kittens [ 6 Answers ]

I have some 2 week old kittens and they have fleas,How do I get rid of the fleas without hurting them?:

5 week old kittens [ 1 Answers ]

I got these kittens from this lady and they are only 5 weeks old! I think this is too young for them to be away from the mother am I right or wronge the lady gave them to me and told me they drink water and stuff but they don't. They eat fine but what should I do to get them to drink water?

View more questions Search