Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EmoPrincess Posts: 1,068, Reputation: 92
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2010, 05:54 AM
    Can I access my cell phone contacts from my computer (online) if I haven't my phone?
    I need to get some contacts from my verizon cell phone, but I don't have my phone. Is there any way I can access this online?
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2010, 08:29 AM

I normally wouldn't answer a question if I am not sure but I see no-one else has jumped in at the moment.

As far as I know you can't.
    Your contacts are stored on either your SIM card or your phone's memory, there isn't any way to access that over the net... sorry.

Is there someone you know who can give you the number you need? Would it be listed in the phone book?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 22, 2010, 08:31 AM
    Also, has your phone been taken from you for a reason?
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2010, 08:32 AM

School work not being done but mum said I can use the home phone to call people. Which is difficult for me but neccassary.
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2010, 08:44 AM

Will your mum give you the number you need?

Is it a need, or a want? Is this someone from school you can talk to at a later date or someone you can't get hold of any other way?

If you explain to your mom why you need the number she might give it to you.
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2010, 08:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    Will your mum give you the number you need?

Is it a need, or a want? Is this someone from school you can talk to at a later date or someone you can't get hold of any other way?

If you explain to your mom why you need the number she might give it to you.
    It's a need, I need to ask her a question about the grad project, I guess I can wait though to see her tomorrow. I think I will ask mum
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2010, 09:02 AM

Let me know how you go :) Hopefully she lets you make the call.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can I transfer my cell phone contact list from phone to computer? [ 6 Answers ]

Can I transfer my cell phone contact list from my cell phone onto my computer? I have a LG AX8600 cell phone. What type cord will I need to use for my computer and cell phone?

How do I get a copy of a cell phone bill online [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get a copy of someone's cell phone bill or will I be able to go online review the bill

Access to Cell Phone Records? [ 13 Answers ]

I found out a few days ago, informally meaning not by the police or a summons or anything, that I am being accused of prank calling someone (whom I don't even know) multiple times over the past few months. This person is claiming that the police gave them a copy of my cell phone records after they...

How can I check cell phone records online [ 2 Answers ]

Do u know a website where I can look up my cell phone records for FREE??

View more questions Search