Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boiwunder1980 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2010, 07:29 PM
    What was the slow song used in the love scene of 1992's Blown Away with Corey Haim an
    There was a slow song that was used in the love scene of 1992 film "Blown Away" starring corey haim and nicole eggert that wasn't listed in the soundtrack. What was it?
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Mar 22, 2010, 05:15 PM

Hooked On You by Yvonne Murray?

Hooked On You - Yvonne Murray - The Music Hutch

If this was on soundtrack, I'm sorry, all I could find...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a song, slow rock [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking for a song which I can't find anywhere, maybe because I know so little about it. Though the things I do know is: It's based on a slow rock song. Has lot of slow guitar soloing. They got a video of the song, where you can see 2 soldiers in the desert, one person is an white...

Want to know this country slow song [ 2 Answers ]

(THIS QUESTION IS SOLVED). I'm looking for this one country song and I only know a few lyrics to it and this is the lyrics ( they said she might not make it through the night ) I know the song is about a dying mother, she wants to see her baby before she goes.

Blown gasket or blown cilynder [ 2 Answers ]

Ok... lets get down to it... I know nothing about cars... I am 17 and a girl and my dad know about as much about cars as I do. Well here's what's happened with my '97 saturn SL1 in the past few weeks. ~My oil light comes on... I tell my dad and he tells me to check it. My boyfriend and I check...

View more questions Search