Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    godsbabygirl267 Posts: 175, Reputation: 11

Mar 21, 2010, 09:35 AM
    Hair for prom
    I am going to prom this year and I was wondering if there are any websites with hairstyle pictures on them. I want my hair half up I think but I'm not sure how exactly. Any suggestions would be great. I have medium-short length brown-red hair. It's naturally wavy/curly. Thanks!
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Apr 5, 2010, 07:44 AM

I just Google hair styles images.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I might be going to prom! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am going to prom with my grade 12 boyfriend, I have the dress (its navy blue almost black, it is floor length and body hugging, the front is halter and then the back goes to tank top (doesnt show a lot of chest)). My shoes are also black. I need help with my hair, it is long, thick and...

I might be going to prom.I need hair ideas! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am 16 (I am in grade 11) and my boyfriend is 17 (he is in grade 12), he has invited me to go to prom with him and I am having trouble with hairstyles... I have thick brown hair that is down to almost the middle of my back in length... I wanted to have my hair styled into an updo but I don't...

Prom dress for red hair [ 14 Answers ]

This is my first time using this but here goes:confused: I have red hair, fair skin, blue eyes, and I don't like the way emerald looks on me Its my senior year and senior prom, but not my last because my boyfriends a sophomore, I went last year and wore a kind of bright blue dress and I liked...

Prom? [ 6 Answers ]

So here's the thing. I was moved up a grade due to my academic achievements So I transferred to PCHS. Why Ill never know but it was a good thing. Yeah, so this girl Haley and I have no classes together. But we sit with each other at lunch and we meet in the mornings. I would hate to lose her as a...

Who to ask to prom [ 1 Answers ]

I like two guys but I don't know which 1 to ask to the prom. Guy number 1 has a girlfriend and guy number 2 goes to another school, and he seems not to be up to my standards. But the thing is I don't who to ask to accompany me... do you think I should ask guy number 1 although he has a...

View more questions Search