Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2010, 09:06 PM
    Accidental overdose (advair)
    I have heard in the past of people purposely over dosing on asthma medications but what about accidental overdose.

Lets say for example Advair comes in three different doses and is it possible to overdose or is it rare for this to happen.

There are two medications in this prescription and have tried to read as much information as possible but there has not been much studies on overdoses of these medications although there is an increase risk of side effects.

If you guys have any information that would be great.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 21, 2010, 08:04 AM

Exactly how much ? I mean one puff ( dosage) at any of the dosage is not going to harm you, just may get more than recommended,

Or are you talking abut taking 12 or 14 puff of the inhaler
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 21, 2010, 09:55 AM

No Fr Chuck just an extra dose, or two possibly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accidental 401k Disbursement [ 1 Answers ]

I switched jobs after a VERY short period and only had $2500 in my 401K plan. I didn't realize there was a time limit on when I could roll it over to my new job and recently got a check in the mail. Federal and state taxes were already taken out. Is there a way to re-invest in my new 401K...

Accidental mark on my forehead and face [ 2 Answers ]

These marks are not acne marks. I got these when I fell of from my Bike and my head hit on the road divider and got these marks which are still there on my face

Best way to lighten accidental almost black hair? [ 4 Answers ]

I have dyed my hair a few times this year and all have been pretty successful - same color and everything each time. This time, however, I tried dyingit the same dark brown and it turned out to be pretty dark, almost black and I can't stand it this dark. I read you can use Prell or Dawn with a...

Accidental uninstall [ 1 Answers ]

Well I have accidentally uninstall my Microsoft office I would like to know how can I reinstall it back into my computer

View more questions Search