Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tystar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2010, 08:49 PM
    On probation for possession - caught with possession??
    Background... first offense probation for possession (over 100 grams) and paraphernalia. Sentence... One year license suspension, one year probation, and some community service. Question... If caught with weed, or if caught being high, or if failing a court order drug test, what are the consequences to any or all of the above?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 21, 2010, 06:40 AM

Hello t:

Background... There are SOME states who are less marijuana friendly than others... If you live in one of those, and that appears to be the case, you'll probably do some jail time.

The cool thing about pot is that you can stop, with NO ill effects, whenever you want to. Being on probation for a year should be one of those times when you want to.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 21, 2010, 07:48 AM

The max is to do the one year in jail ( or prison)

Often your probation is violated, they hold you for one to two months in jail, have a hearing and put you back on probation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Caught with Possession and Paraphernalia. Not charged yet? [ 4 Answers ]

Incident happened in July 2009. Caught with Half ounce and paraphernalia. I didn't get arrested nor cited with anything. They told me that they were going to let me go and that someone would be in touch with me the following Monday. I never got a call. 3 1/2 months later my parents get a call from...

Adverse possession [ 2 Answers ]

I have let my father and his lady friend live in a home that belongs to me and my sister. They have been there for 14years and my father is in poor health, and we are scared that this woman will try to take this property from us through Adverse possession or squatters rights, which I think is the...

Caught with Theft under $5000 and Possession of Stolen Property [ 10 Answers ]

I need someone's advice or help! PLEASE! I'm freaking out right now and not sure how to handle myself. Today I was caught with a few different item's all adding up to about $50. I was pulled into a office and the lady that monitored the store told me I was going to get a letter in the mail from...

Violated probation for marj. Possession charge 2nd. [ 2 Answers ]

Now sure if you can help with the possibilites of the outcome, but my boyfried was charge a yr ago for marj. Possession 2nd here in Alabama. His sentence of 1yr was suspended, but he continuously failed his drug tests and was then ordered to go to rehab. He did not attend either then had to...

Possession [ 5 Answers ]

On probation for possession , then caught again now out on bond for possession, totaled car over the weekend, cops did search charged with possession and drug perephanelia. It is in Texas, Austin County and Montgomery County, one time they came to the apartment on an annonymos tip and did a bust...

View more questions Search