Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ily212 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2010, 05:37 PM
    Old anime movie from the 90's
    I'm 20 years old and my question is about a movie I saw when I was little, but I can't remember much about it, in fact I can only remember some of the end. There is a white haired young man talking to a white haired little girl, they are both wearing white clothes, and the world seems polluted and devastated. The little girl holds an egg in her hands wich she is protecting because it seems to be the only chance for humanity to survive; in the end she throws herself to the sea, but as soon as she enters the water she becomes a woman and while in the water tons of eggs come out of her mouth.

I know it sounds bizarre but I would be extremely grateful if anyone knows this movie, I've been searching it for several years. Thanks and sorry about my english, I'm not a native speaker :-)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 21, 2010, 11:27 AM

Angel's Egg
    ily212 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2010, 10:08 AM

OMG yes this is the movie!! Thank you soooooo much!! I've been looking for this movie for ages!!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 24, 2010, 07:42 PM

You're very welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated- or anime- movie of the 80/90's [ 2 Answers ]

I remember a movie from when I was little, but I can't remember much about it. It's set in Japan, and it's about a school boy who is maybe 15? He wore a blue or black school uniform and glasses, I think. I remember him going to a fairy world, but they may have been sprites. That's all I can...

Anime movie from the 80's early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I am trying to find this movie , I saw it years ago around the early 90's . I remember it was some apocalyptic future in some city . There is a main character who I think rode around on a dirt bike. Another scene there is a body in a long corridor which is badly disfigured looking like the...

Anime movie from 80's or 90's [ 3 Answers ]

I am 21 years old, and I remember an anime movie from when I was probably 5 or 6. I don't remember too much about it, but here is what I do know: -the main character, a boy, played in some sort of orchestra (I believe he played the claranet). -there is a girl who is some type of fairy, and she...

Manga or anime movie - 80's or 90's [ 1 Answers ]

My question is concerning a movie that could very well be a Manga or anime full length film. I had to of been about 8-10 years old (in my early 20s now) It was a cartoon for sure. It was about a young boy who lived under water and was in love with a princess (I think) and he couldn't be...

View more questions Search