Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    judymur Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2010, 04:11 PM
    Movie title search
    Am searching for a movie from the 60's, starring Peter Ustinov as an Arab leader obsessed with football. He finds an American GI (I think George Segal), who was a football star but ran the wrong way for a touchdown, and more or less blackmails him into teaching a bunch of Arabs how to play football.
    mlm620 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2010, 04:53 PM

Is it "John Goldfarb, Please Come Home"?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie title search by description [ 1 Answers ]

It is a movie in which an american air force person while travelling through asia he fell down into some areas of forest in which a small village inhabitants catch him and prison him for several years 1 day he escaped from there and finally reaches home by help of helicopter going that way and...

In Search For title of this movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, There was a funny movie about a man trying to take care of his elderly parent, but they kept doing strange things to try and kill themselves, I think. And the father always talked about going McDonalds. If anyone knows the title of this movie it would greatly appreciated.:)

Search of Movie Title [ 1 Answers ]

Searching for movie title of a comedy: The plot takes place, I believe,in an little Irish village where one of the villagers wins the lotto, then dies. The whole village becomes involved in a plot for one of the villagers to take on the dead person's identity in order to take claim to the winning...

In search of the title of a movie! [ 2 Answers ]

The title of the movie that I am looking for is a movie from my childhood. I only remember certain things about the movie so I hope someone can help me out. The movie it's self is based around characters simalur to "the league of extrodinary gentalment". With the whole group of more...

View more questions Search