Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Apr 11, 2010, 08:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma1999 View Post
    Hello Stringer,

Very moving! Thank you!
    I am glad that you enjoyed it Eniggy :) It was good wasn't it?
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2010, 08:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    I am glad that you enjoyed it Eniggy :) It was good wasn't it?
    Eniggy has good taste like the rest of us Stringer.. It's moving when you see all the beauty in those photos along with the words.:)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2010, 02:49 PM
    Can't play the movies anymore after returing home!

Damn!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A/c freon pressures [ 5 Answers ]

My a/c unit is not cooling correctly,unit runs all night and cools somewhat,I belie=ve the pressure is low,what should be the readings on low & high side tubing.

Inspiration [ 2 Answers ]

I'm stuck in a basement room, inhaling the world through windows nailed shut (literally), and though 3am smells sweater than 5 in the afternoon I'm still tragically uninspired. I just want to talk, about whatever, so tell me something?

How about a little inspiration? [ 15 Answers ]

And maybe a lesson or two courtesy of 47-year-old Britain's Got Talent contestant Susan Boyle... 9lp0IWv8QZY You rock, Susan.

I need.inspiration? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am practicing one of my manga comics for when I get older. Every time I start it seems like everything is going great and the pictures look good. But, when it comes about to the 6th panel I start to loose the feeling, my characters start to get a little awkward, and no matter how many times...

Need inspiration for articles [ 2 Answers ]

I have to write some articles for a web site but don't know where to get inspiration from; I don't want my work to sound the same as all the others! Any suggestions? (The articles are to be about homes/improvements/decor etc but can be regarding any subject within this field)

View more questions Search