Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ojmvictory Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2010, 08:15 AM
    Contact joy mangano
    I have an idea for an invention. I wanted to know if the invention firms that advertise on TV and radio would be the best way to follow through or would it be better for me to do the research and everything else involved myself?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 20, 2010, 08:17 AM

Don't trust ads. Please see my answer to your question in your other post.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to contact Joy Mangano Inventor of The Miracle mop [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I'm an inventor of the Marvelous Mop,my name is Rick Davis and I have this unique,convenient,patent pending mop but I need to get to someone who can take this product to the next level, I searched everywhere I can think of but I can't find Joy Mangano. Please Help.:) [email protected]

Pride and Joy [ 1 Answers ]

Four friends, who hadn't seen each other in 30 years, reunited at a party After several drinks, one of the men had to use the rest room. Those who remained talked about their kids. The first guy said, 'My son is my pride and joy. He started working at a successful company at the...

Joy Mangano 4 way mirror [ 1 Answers ]

I want to purchase the rectangle wall 4 way mirror by Joy Mangano but am unable to find a site that will allow me to either open it or find the mirror. I purchased one several years ago and would like to give one as a gift but cannot find one. Can you please direct me to a working site or...

No baby joy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I'm in my early 20's and my husband is in his late 30's. And finding it really hard to full pregnant again. I had my implant removed over a year ago, and still not had any joy. Could there be any thing the matter with me.

View more questions Search