Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JMiller1624 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2010, 03:40 PM
    Missed period having light brown discharge had unprotected sex 3 days before expected
    I had unprotected sex with my husband on March 8th and the 10th the last time I had my normal period was Feb. 10th-17th. Because I had sex 3 days before my period could I be pregnant? I still have not gotten my period which always usually comes on the 10th of each month, and am now 9 days late, and instead of blood I am getting this sticky light brown discharge, I took a pregnancy test and it said negative. I am only 9 days late could I still be pregnant?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 19, 2010, 03:43 PM
    Yes, you could still be pregnant. It is possible that it is too early to test. If you don't get a period in another week try testing again and be sure to use first morning urine.
    kayla.kaplan814 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2011, 08:27 PM
    I wanted to know if you ended up pregnant because I am in the same situation. Please let me know asap

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed period but releasing light brown/pink discharge [ 3 Answers ]

I suppose to have my period sometime around Feb. 17 (my period is irregular) and I'm very late. I've been releasing light brown discharge when I suppose to have my period and I just thought it was my old blood before my period but after 7 days I was still releasing brown discharge but sometime...

Missed Period - Negative HPT, light brown discharge [ 10 Answers ]

Hi everyone, maybe some of you can give me some advice... I am 26 years old and very healthy. My husband and I are Trying to conceive - I was on the pill for many years and I came off the pill in December 2008. January 2009 I got my period on time (28 day cycle) but this month I didn't get my...

7 days late period, unprotected sex, light period but 2 negative pregnancy tests [ 9 Answers ]

STRESSED! The first day of my last period was May 13th, 2009. My ex & I had unprotected sex on May 31st, 2009 (we did the pull out method 2 times). I was supposed to get my period around May 8th or 9th & didn't get it until May 16th & it was noticeably lighter & ended on May 17th. I took a digital...

Unprotected Sex 6 days before expected period [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible for me to get pregnant if I had unprotected sex 6 days before my period is expected? He didn't ejaculate in me.

Unprotected sex 6 days before expected period date [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am new to this. :) Anyway I had unprotected sex 6 days before expected period date. Is pregnancy possible at this time? Or should I go get the morning after pill?

View more questions Search