Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fairywings75781 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2004, 02:55 PM
    Friend or foe?
    There is a girl I work with which I have formed a friendship with, but I am not sure that I can trust her.

She seems to be quite fond of my husband even though she has her own! She does not have great relations with her husband and has told me that she often seeks comfort elsewhere.

Please are you able to tell me anything about whether this girl is worth pursuing a friendship with and if I can trust her?

Thanks

fairywings75781
    (dob - 16/10/77)
    emiced Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2004, 07:30 PM
    Re: Friend or foe?
    I personally feel that it's okay to make friends, but trusting to me is a really big responsibility. For me, I may try to 'test' on that friend, and see if she can be trusted. For e.g, I tell her sth about my husband, but I let my husband know of it first. See whether she tells others or sth. I know this is kind of childish right? But somehow it does work...
    a1succesforce Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

May 31, 2004, 11:07 AM
    Re: Friend or foe?
    Hi fairywings,

The question of trust revolves on an axis of duality. Being a Libra with a Number 6 overtone shows that you can be indecisive yet diplomatic when necessary.

How much your new friend trusts you, and how happy your husband is are more important. If these two things are in alignment then pursue the friendship and put the distrust out of your mind.

Otherwise it may be time to move on to more fruitful friendships.

Good Luck and Fortune to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friend or Foe? [ 9 Answers ]

Ok, I have a friend who I grew up with 'C' and he is with this girl 'E'. They recently had a baby together and have been on and off ever since. There was a period where I did not really know 'E' all that well, but when she and 'C' has a few months apart; we got to know each other better and...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

My Friend [ 5 Answers ]

One of my friends died 6 days ago. We used to play basketball together and I had a dream last night that she told me she wasn't dead and we were at a basketball game and I wasn't playing and she wasn't either. What does this mean?

Best friend? [ 11 Answers ]

My 'best friend' is acting very strange. She has been for the past year or so. She is not some one easy to talk to but it seems that she has a problem with her friends and their boyfriends. For example my ex, we finished a month ago and I saw her last night trying in on with him. Also when we...

View more questions Search