Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sz62 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2010, 12:25 PM
    Sweet child is dying
    Hi.I`m looking for old song but I don't knaw who sings it and the name. I know only 4 first words but I hope someone will recognise it. It sounds like this " Sweet child is dying..."
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2010, 02:31 PM

You may be thinking of the song Oh Sweet Child of Mine by Guns&Roses
    sz62 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2010, 08:42 AM

No that wasn`t Guns&Roses
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2010, 08:49 AM

Sorry.. I have looked everywhere. I will keep looking!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sweet 17 and never been kissed. [ 4 Answers ]

As the title says, I'm 17 and I've never been kissed. All my friends have kissed people before, however this doesn't bother me. They found someone who they wanted to share their first kiss with, it's just I've not yet. I don't want to kiss someone just because all of my friends have, I just want...

Sweet tooth [ 14 Answers ]

I'm a huge heath person. I'm veggin, only eat whole wheat grains and try hard to excersize, take good care of my skin, yadda yadda yadda... then there's that little part about me being a baker and eating all my cookies and brownies or most of them. I'm so addicted to the fact that their so sweet....

Sweet Child of Mine - cover [ 1 Answers ]

Whilst looking for the Shery Crowe version of Sweet Child of Mine, I came across another cover done by another girl on a film soundtrack, I think she had possibly an eastern european sounding name, and it was a good cover. Since then I've noticed her name on other soundtracks, but now I just can't...

Sweet sweet blues music [ 19 Answers ]

Does anyone know if Howling Wolf or John Lee Hooker are still alive and if they are, are they still playing

What to do about my sweet 16 [ 6 Answers ]

Ok so as you figured im going to be turning 16 soon! :D I am so excited but then i got to thinking about it..... i don't have a party theme. I was going to have a formal like most teen girls do but then realized that the last one i went to blew! So since my birthday is in October i decided to...

View more questions Search