Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fierykitty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2004, 09:21 PM
    Drowning in Grief
    Hi,
    I'll try to make this short... My grandmother raised me and we have always had a very special bond.I always knew I would take her death hard and even went so far as to tell her that when she died she would have to somehow come to me and let me know she was around.Well two weeks after we found out she had cancer she died.She had never ,ever been sick except for those two weeks.I am utterly shattered.The pain is unbearable.She was my heart and soul.For whatever reason she has not come to me yet in any way.I don't know what to do.I am lost.
    loveland80537 Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Jun 1, 2004, 11:09 PM
    Re: Drowning in Grief
    I am so sorry for your loss.

I believe strongly in the afterlife. However, I don't think people on the other side live by the same time table we do.

You didn't say how long she has been gone. Because she hasn't made an appearance of herself for you to see doesn't mean she isn't around.

I'm sure she is watching out for you and keeping you safe. You have another guardian angel to ask for help. Sometimes people show themselves in odd ways. When a loved one of mine passed, I made a deal with him. Every time I find a penny I would know he was with me. Well, I can't tell you how many pennies I have found over the last 3 years. Sometimes 2 or 3 in one day.

Talk to your grandmother and somehow she will let you know she is around. It takes a lot of energy for a person who has passed to show themselves so look for things that are not obvious.

Remember the good times you had with her and have faith you WILL see her again.

Take care.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search