Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zoso43512 Posts: 40, Reputation: 2

Nov 30, 2006, 04:49 PM
    Worms
    :confused: My daughter needs to know if worms are reptiles. I have no clue, so if anyone could shed some light on the subject, I would appreciate it. Thanks for your time. :)
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2006, 06:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by zoso43512
    :confused: My daughter needs to know if worms are reptiles. I have no clue, so if anyone could shed some light on the subject, I would appreciate it. Thanks for your time. :)
    From what I know worms are invertebrates, a worm has no arms, legs or eyes, they sense light from their front ends. If a worm dries out it will die. There are 2,7000 kinds of earthworms and 4,400 species of worms. Worms are cold blooded, worms also have 5 hearts. Worms can eat their weight each day. Hope this helps.:rolleyes:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Worms [ 3 Answers ]

This is my first dog... I let her out her cage tonight and when she pooped, her poop had worms in it... where did it come from and I don't know I'm just grossed out... im taking her to the vet tomorrow... help!do anyone have any information?

Worms Origin [ 6 Answers ]

Where network worms come from? I need few worms for education purpose, how can I get them?

Worms just in time for Christmas - [ 4 Answers ]

Just thought I'd share a bit of news with you all - better safe than sorry! Santa Claus Worm Strikes IM Clients A new instant-messaging worm called IM.GiftCom.All is making The rounds This season. Rated as a "medium" threat by IMlogic, the worm Attempts to get users of the...

Could my Yorkie have WORMS? [ 3 Answers ]

I am not sure what the signs of worms are. For a couple days he was throwing up a little and I am not sure why, but he has stopped now. He is laying beside me and his belly is making the weirdest noises. Gurgling and whatnot. He doesn't eat ANYTHING but his dog food, ever. We don't feed him table...

Worms 1 With Xp [ 1 Answers ]

I just feel like playing Worms on my computer. Find back CD, install it without problems. Then I can't run it. Does anyone know how to run it with Windows XP?

View more questions Search