Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zeroaveragedude2 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2010, 11:05 AM
    What's the name of the movie?
    It's a high school movie where a kid has to complete items on a list in one night. Things he has to do start small but then he has to steel a dead body and a giant blow up item like an animal or something.
    Telepathetic23 Posts: 60, Reputation: 6

Mar 22, 2010, 02:26 AM
    Dirty deeds... it's on hulu.
    http://www.hulu.com/watch/72779/dirty-deeds

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's that movie? (late 90's movie) [ 1 Answers ]

The only seen I can remember is that there is a group of kids in there mid 20's and they are hiking out in the forest or something. There is a particular seen where its night and a few people from the group go rock climbing on a cliff near a river and it turns out one of the girls pushed another...

What's this movie? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, I only remember a couple fragments of this movie. The animation was different but it was based in Arabia I think, and there was this princess (I think) and her evil uncle (I think a sorcerer?) and a shoemaker (maybe?) man called Tak. I remember the girl asked for his name and he has a shoe...

What's the name of this movie [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie in the 90s about 2 young brothers who witnessed a murder next door. The murderer was an opera singer. He killed his wife and the 2 boys get their friends to help prove their story. What's the name of this movie?

What's the name of that movie? [ 4 Answers ]

Can someone help Please I am trying to remember the name of a movie that stars Mel Gibson correct me if I am wrong... it starts with the presidents daughter being kidnapped and taken to what they call hell as California had drifted away from the US and they sent all the criminals there.They also...

View more questions Search