Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CHYNA7159 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2010, 10:24 AM
    My Ex Hacked into my email Account and changed the password and alternet email address
    My email that was broken into was [email protected] and the alternet email address was [email protected]. My password and alternet email address was changed I think he might of even closed the account I have a lot of important contacts on that account it there any way you can reset the password or reopen the account. I've written to Yahoo help a million times.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 18, 2010, 10:42 AM

How does anyone know for a fact that's really YOUR email address?

But I would try Yahoo... but don't expect much. It was a free account however. Don't expect much in the way of support even if you can prove to them it really was your account.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Someone hacked my Yahoo email [ 2 Answers ]

Today I receive a fake email and was asked to submit my email and password too After some time my accout was hacked I tried to change my password through primery email address but he also change the email and secret questions Now he is demanding money My id was REMOVED I was user of that...

Bf's exgf had boyfriend Email account password legal action? [ 6 Answers ]

I am in the state of California and my boyfriend is in the state of Louisiana since he is an off shore diver. His ex girlfriend lives in Arizona. He says he was unaware that she was able to access his gmail account along with his myspace account and Facebook account. He said he changed his password...

Email hacked? [ 4 Answers ]

How do I know if my email is being hacked and if it is how do I prevent it. In the last few months emails have been sent to all of my contacts in my address book and then their addresses get deleted. I can recover the addresses but an email goes out to everyone, usallay about shopping or...

Palin's Email Hacked! [ 12 Answers ]

So apparently some group called anonymous hacked into Palins Yahoo email account. I don't know what they were looking for but this should not be tolerated. Palin's Email Account Hacked (PHOTOS)

View more questions Search