Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Mar 18, 2010, 09:06 AM
    Whiz kid?
    Looking for a movie, from the 80's about a kid and his brother, and the brother was really good at nintendo games, and I think he was a mute. I think they went on a trip of some sort and there was a cave and for some reason I remember a dinosaur statue?
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

Mar 18, 2010, 09:41 AM

Sounds like The Wizard (1989)
    Dogs Expert

Mar 18, 2010, 11:43 AM

That might be it, but I don't remember Fred Savage being in it. :confused:

I'll have to watch the trailer when I get home tonight!
    Thanks for the reply.
    tamoz Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Sep 2, 2011, 04:30 AM
    I'm looking for the same movie! His twin sister dies and when driving in the car he see;s the giant yellow dinosaur and starts screaming and his family pull over and he runs inside the dinosaur and it brings back all these memories of his sister. I think he was mute from when she died- did you have any more luck finding an answer?
    Dogs Expert

Sep 2, 2011, 08:24 AM
    Yes! That's the movie I am talking about, and no I don't reccon I have found it.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 3, 2011, 08:13 AM
    Blue Angel is correct, it is The Wizard.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend wants to take my kid to Ohio and leave ? How can I keep custidy of my kid [ 13 Answers ]

I live in Florida and my girlfriend keeps threatening to take our son and leave me to go back to Ohio. How can I stop her from taking my child out of state? What are my rights?

Movie about a kid in a can, an instant kid. [ 2 Answers ]

This was a family movie. I don't remember it very well, but there was this child, maybe a robot child and the woman opened up a can and there he was. It was not animated. I remember liking it and thought my kids would like it. Anybody know what it is?

He has a kid? [ 27 Answers ]

I work with my mom in a cafeteria and a guy that comes through the line every morning asked my mom about me (if I was single and what not). So he gives me his number and I don't call him because I am to shy, so my mom gives him my number. He calls me while I was out to supper with my mom and my...

View more questions Search