Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sarah jean Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2006, 03:38 PM
    Instead of period, brownish spotting with odor
    :( hi, my name is sarah, I'm 19. I had a miscarriage in September 2005. Last month(october) I ovulated on the 10th, my boyfriend and I have been having sex with out protection up to 4 times a day since then. Two days ago (november 28th) I was expecting my period but instead I had a browish color when I wiped myself after going to the restroom. After that there was nothing. Then that night I began spotting brown again. Now today I'm still spotting brown a little more than before and now theirs kind of a strong odor. I don't know what's going on... I took a pregnancy test the 27th and it was negative . So I don't know what to do.. when I was pregnant I did experience implantation bleeding but it was only a little and after I wiped it was gone, that was it. So I'm concerned because if I'm pregnant I'm so scared to have another miscarriage. PLEASE HELP ME..

-Sarah
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 30, 2006, 03:51 PM
    This could be just your period coming on slowly. It happens to us sometimes.

Here is some good info on implantation bleeding. If you are pregnant, it is likely too early for a hpt to detect the pregnancy hormoned called hcg. You should probably wait a week and test again. Until then treat your body as though you are pregnant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Period odor [ 13 Answers ]

Why is that my periods always have a very foul odor? I am a very clean person, and have also asked other close female friends, all of which also admit that they notice an odor during their periods. I've been told that it's all of the "nourishment" within the blood to support an embryo. I've tried...

Spotting or period? [ 2 Answers ]

OK- Last MP 10/19/06. Had sex between 10/30/06 and 11/4/06. Have been experiencing mild cramping on and off since 11/7/06. Got faint positive pregnancy test on 11/14 and another on 11/15. My period is due today( 11/16). Starting last night, and some today, I have some brown and pink spotting. ...

Brownish discharge [ 1 Answers ]

I am 20 years old and I am having a brownish discharge. I have been having it off and on for about two weeks. My period should be coming within the next week. I am not presently on birth control but did take the pill about a year ago. What do you think the cause is and should I be concerned. ...

Light reddish/pinkish spotting for period [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I'm not sure what I should do now. I'm not sure if my body is doing weird things or could I be pregnant. First I'm almost 35, next Monday, and I had sex about 3-4 weeks ago, I think it was 3, unprotected using the famous pull out method. Over the last 2 weeks I have been extremely nausous,...

View more questions Search