Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phizixguru Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2010, 02:53 AM
    Where is anurag tyagi classes for iit-jee/aieee?
    Tell the address of atc?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 18, 2010, 03:55 AM

He is on Facebook. Here is the website: Anurag Tyagi | Facebook
    varunbansal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2010, 04:09 AM
    An IIT Alumina venture. They are providing 43 DVD contianing 300 hours of lectures. Complete

your 11th, 12th, IIT JEE, BITS, AIEEE, syllabus in 6 months studying 30 min. a day. It is

useful for all serious students who really wish to make it to IIT JEE, AIEEE with good rank.

Kaysons is India's first educational portal offering completely video-interactive- resources and video solutions for preparation of IIT-JEE and other engineering entrance exams.

visit:

http://www.kaysonseducation.co.in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI8TBzBGdFU
    fabioandre Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2010, 02:31 AM
    It is ghaziabad... may be this firm is took over by Siddhartha.. group of IITians and Proffs
    nehaguptahbti Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2011, 11:47 PM
    Bakwas! Anurag taygi classes is in vasundhraand the address is atc house,10c-82,vasundhra,ghaziabad.you may visit it at: www.anuragtyagiclasses.com

Jun 18, 2011, 11:50 PM
    Comment on nehaguptahbti's post
    Anurag tyagi sir is a great teacher of physics.i got selected in uptu only due to him.

Jun 18, 2011, 11:51 PM
    No anurag sir's facebook profile is www.facebook.com/anuragtyagisir

Jun 18, 2011, 11:59 PM

Anurag sir is a great physics teacher.Hi AIl, I am a student based IN indirapuram but basically from loni vollage makanpur.. I had been looking for a quality coaching for JEE for some time. However, the most popular names in the city did not meet my expectations. Either  
    They were too crowded, with 40-50 students packed into a garage like class or else, the faculty was not skilled enough to explain the intricacies in the subjects. Most of the institutes also seemed to be in the heart of city which is quite a distance from my home given the jams in ghaziabad traffic these days. The people in the reception also seemed too arrogant to understand the expectations of the student and are always looking for a 'one size fits all' kind of approach towards something as novel as IIT JEE, and blatantly ignorant of the fact that all these go into deciding a person's next 30-40 years in life.   I was looking for a place where I could get quality faculty, personal attention from them, possibly at home and most importantly, a class which was tailored according to my needs. At this time, I came to know of this institute run by ex-IItians MR. ANURAG TYAGI JI . I happened to visit their website at http://atcworld.in and I ended up calling them at 9818777622. . The persons involved were extremely polite and patient to understand my current requirements, and then they went on to explain how they could schedule classes in a manner in which all the chapters in which I was weak or lacking got covered. If this wasn't good enough, the way the classes were conducted and wonderful faculty that I got, an IITian who taught me as if I was his younger brother, really hooked me into their classes for a few months now. They were also able to provide me with class notes and recorded sessions which have helped me in revisiting after the end of the classes. Now I am extremely confident on the chapters which have been covered.     WIth my experience till date, I thought of sharing it with you. Being in touch with them made me realise that established players are 10 years behind them in the way JEE coaching is conducted.   Cheers.. hatss of for ANURAG TAYGI CLASSES AND HIS CREATOR 'ANURAG TAYGI SIR' 
    phizixguru Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2011, 12:27 AM

ANURAG TYAGI CLASSES (ATC) is an organisation destined to orient students into correct path to achieve
    success in IIT-JEE, AIEEE, PMT, CBSE & CBSE &ICSE board classes. The organisation is run by a competitive staff comprising of Ex-IITians. Our goal at ATC is to create an environment that inspires students to recognise and explore their own potentials and build up confidence in themselves.ATC was founded by Mr. ANURAG TYAGI on 19 march, 2008.At ATC ,we are providing coaching for the following courses:
    1. FOUNDATION COURSE: for VI +VII+ VIII + (NTSE /OLYPIAD COACHING)
    2. ACHIEVER: FOR IX, X +IIT-JEE/AIEEE/PMT
    3. BOOSTER : FOR XI, XII + IIT-JEE/AIEEE/PMT
    4. CRASH COURSE FOR IIT-JEE/AIEEE/PMT STARTING FROM 25 MARCH EACH YEAR
    SCHOLARSHIPS UP TO 50% WILL BE OFFERED. FREE COACHING FOR ECONOMICALLY WEEK BUT BRILLIANT AND HARDWORKING STUDENTS!! ANY PERSON WHO WANTS TO CO-OPERATE IN THIS NOBLE CAUSE ,*** CONTACT US @ (+91)9818-777-622

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DV classes [ 7 Answers ]

:mad: Last October I was taking in for a DV charge misdemeanor . I went to court and now I have to do the classes and a pay fine, I have no motivation to go to the classes because I don't think that they apply to me. What will happen if I decide not to go to class or meet with a po?

Tips to crack IIT-JEE [ 5 Answers ]

Being a karnataka state syllabus student do you think I am at a huge disadvantage when it comes to IIT-JEE when compared to CBSE students?in that case what should I do to be on par with CBSE students?

How do I find out my subsidy code for my i836 phone iit popped up and its not on. [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find out my subsidy code for my i836 phone iit popped up and its not on and I need to get somee numbers out my phone and I don't want to pay for something when my phone is not in service what can and how can I get it done.

View more questions Search