Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ioli Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2010, 07:48 PM
    Requesting to set aside default judgment in California supre court, san diego
    I am desperate. I need to do a Motion to set aside judgment in san diego, superior court, and don't know where to get the Form. My hearing will be in march 26.. I did not do anything wrong, I am not citizen, don't know about law, but the maanager told a lie about me, and the compnay ask the judge to get me in default judgment.
    I don't have lawyer, no money, no English. Somebody can tell me if I still have time to fill a Motion. Snd, where can I get the form? I tried legal aid to help me, but they said No. Because I am a reidente, not citizen..
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 18, 2010, 05:39 AM

Hello o:

If your hearing isn't till later, you don't have a judgment YET. Go to court and tell the judge what you told us here, and you'll never get the judgment in the first place.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Motion to Set Aside Default Judgment [ 7 Answers ]

Our company just received a notice of default judgment, which is the first notice we've gotten about the claim in the first place. I've done some research, downloaded the papers filed by the plaintiff, and it looks like the papers may have been served improperly. In any case, it looks like we...

Motion to set aside default judgment California [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old landlord that my charged me 2500 more because I was using his property for a board and care. Now he denies that he gave me to permission to now what he calls"sublet". I get paid threw the state and they changed our date of pay to be after the 10th which was agreed according to our...

Family Law: Issue #1 Purgery Juvenile Court, San Diego Ca. [ 8 Answers ]

GOOD DAY! This is complicated! I have ISSUES!! Number ONE - PURGERY BASIC CASE: I have been front and center in California, Juvenile Court, since MY GRANDDAUGHTER 16 months old, was taken into custody, as HER Mother left HER alone, in HER crib, right next to a fully opened window , 2 flights up,...

Form to set aside a default judgment [ 4 Answers ]

Background: We live in California, Solano County. We moved early this year (2008) a few houses down the street from our old house. Recently, my wife received a letter from an attorney representing a company (Harvest Credit Management) to whom a credit card debt had been sold. The letter...

View more questions Search