Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MadisonKnudsen Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

Mar 17, 2010, 07:39 PM
    What did I do to my toe?
    I'm in tumbling classes right now and have been for a while but recently it started hurting to walk with my right leg cause my toe always hurt when I put it on the ground it doesn't hurt to touch my toe with my hands, it only hurts when I walk and it hurts sometimes and sometimes it doesn't I have no clue what I did to it help?
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Mar 17, 2010, 07:50 PM

Could be a fracture or minor break, you could have sprained the muscle in your toe.

Toes don't always swell or bruise when they're injured. Especially if they've been injured before.

Have you tried wrapping it or taping it to the toe next to it? Which toe is it?
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Mar 17, 2010, 09:42 PM

The big toe is hard to heal properly. It carries the most stress while you walk.

You MIGHT be able to find a toe split, or a rigid brace/cap sort of thing, to help support it and keep it still.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toe touch [ 10 Answers ]

?? I need a lot of help to get my toe touch higher and more straight? Can some one please help me know? I want to make it on the high school team!

I can't do a toe touch or the splits and a toe touch is required [ 10 Answers ]

:mad::mad::(:(what can I do will some one please help me I only have until August I can't do the splits and I really really want to be a cheerleader some people say that the splits are required to do a toetouch is this true I want to make the tates creek middle school cheerleading team and a toe...

Toe infection [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I don't know if this is the right sub-category, my apoligies if it is not. Around 3 weeks ago I started to notice my toe was red and slightly green to the side of the nail so I went to the doctors and got some antibiotics. I was given enough tablets for 1 week after the week of treatment...

Turf Toe! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello people :) I have been plagued with many injuries so far in my life (currently 17). I have had numerous back injuries from Cricket and now I have a new injury which is seriously irritating me. I think I have what is called "Turf Toe". It started about 2 weeks ago, in A-level PE...

Toe touches [ 1 Answers ]

There are try outs next Thursday and I can't do a toe touch and all the sites I have been on telll me to do a straddle first but I can't do a straddle either I need help please.:)

View more questions Search