Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    geekwithguitar Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Nov 30, 2006, 02:10 PM
    Losing weight and feeling energized
    I am an average height person of 5'5 and my weight continues to fluctuate between 140 - 150 which is close to normal weight for my height. However, I have a little bit of flab on the lower part of my torso just above where my waist is almost like a small beer belly. However I don't drink beer that often at all. A few years ago I used to be very slim and athletic but started going to university and haven't had time to eat right and exercise.

My current diet consists of a lot of carbohydrates, which is what I believe is causing the "small beer belly" look.

Two things I want to do.

1) Eat more healthy but what would be a good diet plan to follow?
    > Do I eat so many fruits and vegtables and how many servings?
    > Do I drink green tea instead of tea with milk and sugar or coffee?
    > How should I balance out the carbohydrates?

2) Loose weight and flab around the lower torso, and making my body toned altogether. Is there a good work-out routine that might give me quick results that can also be used to maintain my body once I have the desired look?
    > I want my stomach flatter and my body not to feel run down but energized
    emilyshaw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2006, 02:25 PM
    I have chubby cheeks. I was wondering if there is any kind of exercize that could help loose the facial fat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am losing interest! [ 3 Answers ]

I posted about a girl I care about earlier. Maybe it isn't love, but I have sacrificed a lot for her. Anyway, I didn't do anything out of the way to her and she seems to be falling away from me. She seems to bore me now. How do I spark back up the relationship. I don't want to loose her. ...

I'm losing my life [ 5 Answers ]

Im a first year student at a university in South Africa. I was one of the top hundred stundents last year in high school for the whole region. Now I keep on going down. I have lost my passion for school and I don't know what to do with my life anymore. I know I want to start a business but I don't...

ThinkPad losing time [ 3 Answers ]

My IBM THINKPAD is losing time. From 100% charge several days between use the PC clock looses more than 60 minutes. My question is should I replace the main battery or is this a sign of a different battery inside going bad. If it is not the main battery should I send it to the shop for replacement...

Memory Sticks Losing IT (and so am I) [ 10 Answers ]

Hey Guys, Got a problem that none of the computer whizzes that I know can figure out. I have two 512 Meg memory sticks in my memory bays. Some times They both run at 512 a piece but lately one has dropped down to 32 megs from 512 to over a few days time in 64 MB jumps. The other went down...

Losing it! [ 7 Answers ]

I have two young sons, 3 & 7. I am married, but my husband is seldom home. He works constantly so he doesn't have to deal w/the responsibility of raising the kids. To say they are WILD would be an understatement. They have NO respect for me or the limits I try to set and enforce. Every day is...

View more questions Search