Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nuttin_fails Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2006, 01:34 PM
    Looking for jobs in travel and tourism
    Looking for jobs in travel and tourism

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! I live in Norway, and I've studied travel and tourism for 2 years now, with IATA certification. Im looking for jobs abroad i.e. UK,Dubai,USA. But its very hard to find jobs, most employers want experienced people, but what about people who need experience? I've search a lot on the net,and I can't find any suitable job for me.Hope someone can help me out on where to look... Thanks in advance

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for jobs in travel and tourism [ 5 Answers ]

Hello! I live in Norway, and I've studied travel and tourism for 2 years now, with IATA certification. Im looking for jobs abroad i.e. UK,Dubai,USA. But its very hard to find jobs, most employers want experienced people, but what about people who need experience? I've search a lot on the net,and I...

C2c jobs [ 1 Answers ]

Hey! I am searching for Oracle corp2corp jobs in US. Please help!

Applying for Jobs [ 12 Answers ]

Hey Everyone, Well I'm applying for summer jobs at a bunch of fast-food restaurants that are highering. I just wanted to know how long does it normally take for them to call you back? Thanks!

Jobs in History [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question about jobs in the field of history and apparently it didn't go through the first time I posted it here a little while ago. I also posted this under History because it pertains to both. I graduated yesterday from Adelphi University with a Bachelors degree in History....

Jobs [ 3 Answers ]

I was on a job for 4 years in October I had problems breathing and the doctor gave me 5 days off with an excuse the job would not except the excuse and counted it towards my attendance I was fired in February and two months later they found the cause a tumor in my head it was removed in July. My...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.