Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gecko5 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2006, 12:23 PM
    Buried not on Earth?
    Can you name the only person who's remains have been buried on another celestial
    Body other than earth?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2006, 12:28 PM
    Eugene M. Shoemaker :)

He's not quite "buried", though. I think the impact probably spread his remains all over the surface of the Moon.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you tell me why earth has gravity [ 9 Answers ]

Can you tell me why earth has garvity and why earth rotates

Has anyone seen a movie about a young girl who gets buried alive? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Does anyone remember the title of the movie of a young girl who gets buried alive by robbers(I think) and all they gave her to breath was a tube or straw that came up to the surface of the ground and the robbers or killers left her buried.. she tried to scream by the tube or straw but no...

Oil gauge stays "buried" for 5-10 minutes after starting [ 2 Answers ]

2002 Ford Explorer. Oil level is good. When I start my car, my oil gauge stays buried all the way to the bottom for the first 5-10 minutes of driving. While it's buried, the "check gauge" light is lit. Generally the gauge "pops up" to where it's supposed to be after 5-10 minutes and the...

What on earth is going on with my relationship? [ 39 Answers ]

Hello all, Firstly I would like to say that I am very thankful for this site. I have been going out with my girlfriend for 5 weeks now. The first 4 weeks were absolute bliss, we connected on all levels and share the same goals as each other (im 30 she is 26) We see each other nearly...

Earth quake [ 2 Answers ]

Hi pals I just got an message from my friendz that 100min before an earh quacke occures our cellphones does not work, is it real or a fake message? I'm very curious to know this, do any of you know about this? U have any info on net to refer? :)

View more questions Search