Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carole1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2006, 11:41 AM
    Leaking overflow pipe in water tank
    How do I stop my overflow pipe in the cold water tank from leakin?
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2006, 02:33 PM
    First I need to know what the cold water tank is, Also would like to know what the overflow pipe is suppose to be for, if it is an overflow pipe maybe it is suppose to overflow.
    We need more information.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Dec 1, 2006, 10:57 AM
    Is this a toilet tank that's giving you the problem? Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water is coming out of the overflow pipe [ 2 Answers ]

The overflow pipe which, I presume, comes out of a tank in the attic is letting water out intermitently. The pipe comes out from above my bedroom window, below the roof. What could be the cause of the problem ? Thanks in anticipation.

Clogged laundry basin, overflow pipe [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I've had problems with laundry sink(basement) we have the washer draining in it and it's overflowed several times. I tried to snake the overflow pipe but I believe there is a solid dirt plug, my guess is maybe tree roots or something. Also there is limited working space because of cabinets...

AC is draining out of the overflow pipe [ 4 Answers ]

What would cause my AC to drained out of the overflow pipe?

Leaking Bath Overflow [ 2 Answers ]

We recently had a new bathroom fitted. A few weeks later we had a flood on the bathroom floor and discovered that the overflow had loosened. (Its one of these overflows which also controls the pop up plug, with a twist action). Th plumber came back and tightened it and all seemed well. It has again...

Overflow pipe extension? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I have a gravity fed low pressure hot water cylinder. I have attached a new supply tank to the house further up the hill. It has a 1.1/4 inch pipe running from it, our pressure is much better all over now, but we have the problem of water coming out the top of the hotwater over flow pipe, due...

View more questions Search