Is this homework?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tennis serve [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I need help figuring out the set up of this problem. Jane has 2 tennis serves, a hard serve and a soft serve, her hard serve is good 50% of the time and her soft serve is good 75% of the time. I f her hard serve is in she wims 75% of her points. If her soft serve is in she wins 50% of her...

How do I serve if deported? [ 1 Answers ]

If my husband was deported I am wondering how is it possible to serve him notice. I know u guys said I should get an attorney but the truth is that I can not afford one. Especially with all of the court fees I will be incurring already. Please help! I am in love and want to marry the person I am...

What size pieces of cake will make 70 serves [ 5 Answers ]

I know someone on here can help me with this. I am not in school but work at a school cafeteria and I have a problem that needs solved so here I go... I use a 24x16 in. cake pan... I need to be able to get at least 70 servings out of this cake I just baked. Now my question is this... I use to cut...

Significance or the purpose that XML serves [ 1 Answers ]

My question is a very basic one. Why is XML required. With out XML what is not possible? Before XML was introduced, what was used instead of it? :confused:

Recipe Trade: Here's my MarsBar Cheesecake Recipe (A real winner!) [ 1 Answers ]

From My Family Kitchen to Yours.. Want to trade a tried and tested family favorite? Here's one from my kitchen.. MarsBar Cheesecake, perfect for a Special Birthday - Sure to put a smile on that Birthday Persons dile:) This recipe is for a LARGE Cake - if you are catering for a smaller...

View more questions Search