Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mindi7171 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Mar 15, 2010, 07:01 PM
    If I have a business license, do I need a business bank account?
    I got a business license a few years ago through the city of jacksonvile Florida.since then I had a baby and didn't think I would pursue the business. I am now readdy to reactivate the liicense and go forward with the business. How do I do this?It is a residential cleanign service and so far I am the only employee.I also got an LLc and need to know how to pick back up from where I left off.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 15, 2010, 07:03 PM

If you are operating as a LLC yes you have to keep your money and the company money separate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keeping a business bank account after my corp is dissolved [ 1 Answers ]

I opened a chase bank business account with a tax ID number. I'm dissolving my corp but I want to keep the bank account. Do I have to tell the bank that my tax id number is no longer valid? Does it matter?

Levying someone's business bank account [ 1 Answers ]

I have a two year old judgment against someone in small claims court for $100.00. This man has made no payment arrangements at all. He is a local business man who owns and operates a construction company. Is there any way to place a levy on his business bank account and if so how is this done. If...

Bank Levy of Business Account [ 2 Answers ]

I was just served a summons for a civil case against me personally. If I move all of my checking and savings to a sole proprietorship business account are they safe. What if I incorporate or LLC. I have time and want to ensure accounts are not levied. Thanks

Bank garnishment of small business account [ 10 Answers ]

I'm a barely surviving small retail business owner with a bank garnishment on my business account for personal consumer debts incurred before I had this business. How am I supposed to stay in business if I can't take credit cards or pay my vendors? Can another account be opened in another bank?...

View more questions Search