Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kodiak1983 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2010, 05:55 PM
    Do they make a garbage disposal for a 2.5
    I have a bar sink that has a 2.5 " drain. Do they make a garbage disposal that will fit?
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Mar 15, 2010, 07:13 PM

Hi Kodiak:

They don't make any such nut that I know of! If you manage to find one please be sure to let me know about it... ;)

Otherwise, if you want a disposal at your bar sink you'll need to purchase a sink with a regular size sink hole like in the VEGGIE SINK below. They are very common and can be purchased online at almost any site.

Let us know what you think...

Mark
    Attached Images

ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2010, 01:44 PM
    Great answer! Most people don't know a "veggie" sink exists. .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Garbage disposal [ 1 Answers ]

What tools do I need and how do I go about removing a garbage disposal and putting in a regular drain and trap. It sounds to me like it should be a fairly easy job but I want to be sure before I attack it. Thanks, Jim

Garbage Disposal [ 3 Answers ]

We just moved into a house. It was built in 1951. The sink in the kitchen is a large single sink. Not replaceable without replacing the counters. It is sunk in with grout and original tiles surrounding it. Is there any way to install a garbage disposal with only having a single sink? ...

My disposal has always worked just fine, but today it's sending water back up into the sink after it's gone down once the switch is turned off? A clog? Does this necessarily mean a plumbing call?

I have never had a problem running my garbage disposal before until I replaced it with a bigger and better one. Now my disposal backs up, and when I run the disposal, it backs up into the adjoining sink! Please help! Hi Mom, Sounds like you have a clog in the lateral, (horizontal ) pipe in...

Garbage disposal [ 5 Answers ]

I had a garbage disposal installed in my kitchen by a plumber. Sometime when we put garbage in and turn it on it shoots out the other drain and comes up into the other sink basin. My guess is that too much garbage is being put inthere at one time and shoots it across. Also, the instructions say to...

View more questions Search