Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alexj1988 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2010, 06:54 AM
    New hampton bay ceiling fan two lights out
    I just purchased a hampton bay carriage house II ceiling fan. As I installed each section, I checked and rechecked wires and fitament being careful not damage anything. When I turned on the fan, only 2 lights worked (opposite sides of each other). I removed the bulbs of the non working and replaced with new ones... nothing. I did this twice to rule out defective bulbs (which worked in the other two lamps). I took down the light fixture, rechecked all connections, reinstalled and nothing. As your looking at the pull chain for the light, it's the lamp to the right of it and the one opposite side that do not work. Any suggestions please would really be appreciated.
    Thank you
    alexj1988 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2010, 07:09 AM

Please disregard this question. I found an answer in the forum that helped.
    Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton bay ceiling fan lights & fan not operating [ 17 Answers ]

Hello, appreciate any help. It just stop working can't honestly say what stop working first or if it happened at the same time. The switch at the wall is working. So I'm assuming it is getting power? I took the bulbs out and disconneted the lower unit by glance everything appears to be fine. I...

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan with are, Lights flicker [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 52" Hampton Bay Carrison Model 499-461 3 speed ceiling fan, 4 light ON / OFF fixture, with Remote. The 3 speed ceiling fan works as advertised. The light fixture has 4 new energy saving technology extra long life 13 watt fluorescent style screw in bulbs as provided by the dealer at time...

Hampton Bay ceiling fan lights spin, too! [ 1 Answers ]

I just installed a Hampton Bay Carriage House II ceiling fan in my daughters' room. This was a replacement fan for the one that died last fall. Other than my not thinking things through as I was doing them, it was an easy install. Here's the trouble. When I turned the fan on, the blades spun,...

Lights on Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Malfunctioning [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 4 year old Hampton Bay 52" ceiling fan, model either 523 or 905 (manual written for both). The fan and light are operated from a hand-held remote control only (no controls on the fan itself). The fan still works fine on all 3 speeds, as well as the reverse function, but the lights will...

Hampton bay ceiling fan with lights [ 5 Answers ]

Model - Portland -52 inch I installed the ceiling fan and lights The fan works perfectly the lights do not come on Now what?

View more questions Search