Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mys101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2006, 10:32 AM
    Semi formal
    I feel kind of stupid but I have to go to a work party with my boyfriend and have to wear something semi formal but I don't know what semi formal is. What is semiformal?:eek:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 30, 2006, 12:20 PM
    I guess it may depend on what world you live in,

In my world, it means no jeans or T shirts or shorts. But not a tux and suit on the other end.
    s3ndt3hn00dzz Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2006, 08:32 AM
    I had one of these in middle school!
    Think your junior prom, but update it and make it more casual like a cocktail dress or a knee length dress.
    You can message me for websites if you'd like!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Semi-formal [ 1 Answers ]

Exactly what does semi-formal mean? I'm getting a dress tomorrow after school for a semi-formal dance I'm going to. Can you give me some examples? Also please help with what kinds of shoes to wear!

Need help.. formal party coming up! [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone I seriously need your help! I am filipino and have light skin. I have light skin on my chest,top of arms, thighs, back but have really really dark skin on my arms, neck and especially my underarms. I really need help because I'm going to be having a débutante ball and its been...

I need help finding a semi-formal dress for wedding [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am 56 years old. I have gained weight so that I now have a dilemma when it comes to choosing a dress! I need a semi-formal dress to wear to two weddings actually. My problem is that my measurements are now 40-42-53. If I find a dress that fits my bustline, it's not big enough for my hips....

I need help finding a semi-formal dress [ 3 Answers ]

I'm going to a semi-formal dance that my school has on February 12. They have one every year and this year I am a sophomore, so I know what to expect. Last year almost everyone wore black, but a few people wore brighter colors like red and light pink and they really stood out. Everyone that I have...

View more questions Search