Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pavil098 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2006, 10:23 AM
    Will I grow any more?
    Hi, I was wondering if I will grow anymore I am 18 female I am 5'5. My mom is 5'6 and my dad is 6'1 and my younger sister is about 5'8. I know nutrition effects growth I had an eating diorder since I was 14 and I have been a vegitariean since I was like 5 or 6. I do try to eat more now. So is there mabe anything I can do to grow?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 30, 2006, 12:24 PM
    Of course each and everyone of us are different and we stop our growth upeward at various and differnet times. Around 18 is where most stop their growth although you may be able to grow some over the next few years.

But you are the height you are, there is nothing at all wrong with 5'5,
    shadyslady313 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2006, 11:54 AM
    Well hun I'm not sure I'm 17 and I'm about 5 foot but no tallerand I'm not sure ifim going to even grownemore.. lol.. so if you get ne info help meout.. hahah
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2006, 12:26 AM
    You can always ask your Doctor.

He/She will be in the best position to advise you.

When I was 10ish, my Doctor said I would grow to about 5'10, and guess what, he was pretty darn close.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2006, 10:37 AM
    At age 18 you're probably done growing. 5'5" is a perfectly normal height for an adult female so I don't think you have anything to worry about.
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Feb 12, 2007, 07:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pavil098
    Hi, I was wondering if I will grow anymore I am 18 female I am 5'5. My mom is 5'6 and my dad is 6'1 and my younger sister is about 5'8. I know nutrition effects growth I had an eating diorder since I was 14 and I have been a vegitariean since I was like 5 or 6. I do try to eat more now. So is there mabe anything I can do to grow?
    I don't think so. Yet, you should be taller than your mom.
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2007, 06:58 PM
    Even though most women stop growing when they are 18, from personal experience I can tell you that I stayed the same height from the time I was 16 until I was 18. When I went away to college, I grew another 2 inches. So, there is always a possibility you might grow. As long as you are eating healthy, all you can do is wait and see.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to grow beard [ 3 Answers ]

M 23, still not grown with proper beard. Let me know if any cheap scientific way to grow facial hair by applying/taking any medicine? Help me out as I want to look manly...

I would like to grow and be a better person [ 23 Answers ]

But I find certain members of my family are against this, and would like me to be like at there beck and call. They come to me with all there problems and I feel like I am like a 24 hour social worker, there still asking my advice up until 11 or 12 oclock at night. The thing you may be asking is...

Will I grow more? [ 3 Answers ]

I play baseball and have been for 12 years. Im 16 years old. My dad is 5'10 or 5'11 And My mom is 5'3". I am currently 5'9 and would like to know if I can grow anymore. I want to be at least 5'10" and My moms side of the family is somewhat short, but I have no clue about my Dads' because he was...

When will 30 yr old Grow UP? [ 12 Answers ]

My 30 year old daughter is emotionally a teenager. She blames me for most of her problems that she deals with. Her teen years were horrible for all of us. We as a family went to counseling to help us over come some of the problems. It helped for a while but then everything seemed to get stuck...

My beard doesn't grow up [ 2 Answers ]

I'm at 20 age ,and my beards doesn't grow up well on my face ,what I do?

View more questions Search