Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bcarbone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2010, 09:03 PM
    How do I find my grandfather's citizenship papers?
    [email protected]I am searching our family history. How can I obtain a copy of my grandfather's citizenship papers? I know that they are dated April 25, 1902. I also know that they lived in NYC after coming to the U.S. from Italy.
    Thank you
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2010, 10:48 AM

Check with the National Archives: Naturalization Records

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to obtain a copy of grandfather's you.s. Naturalization papers [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to locate my father's u.s. naturalization papers in order to obtain my german citizenship. I have everything I need except the u.s. naturalization paper. The german authorities are waiting only for this to be able to grant the citizenship based on the fact that, as Jews, my family was...

If I'm a citizenship and want to fix papers for my husband how long it will take me [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a citizen I been with my husband 3years but berly got marry I want to fix papers to have the right to be here with his family we have a baby and expecting another one he been here all his life how long it will take me to solve this case

If my grandfather's name was changed by immigration, how can I find out what it was? [ 1 Answers ]

My grandfather was born in Greece, 1/6/1901. His parents immigrated first to Canada, then New York when he was about 13. I would like to get a copy of his birth certificate so that I can apply for Greek citizenship, but I was told that his father's surname was changed at immigration. His...

Wife put false information on marriage license, visa and citizenship papers [ 1 Answers ]

What happens when someone puts wrong info on their international marriage license, immigration and visa to come to the USA? What and who do you call? The wife is from Morocco and that is where my father and his wife married. She put on the license that she was never married before and a wrong...

View more questions Search