Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    texxus1 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2010, 08:39 PM
    Will I pass a drug test in the morning if I drank 2 shots of whiskey last night?
    I took 2 shots of whiskey at about 8 or 8:30 last night, I've drank tea all day and pickle juice. I may have an alcohol test in the morning! Will I be OK?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 14, 2010, 08:42 PM

Well why in the... you drank pickle juice, you know that has nothing to do with cleaning your system, just strange food tastes?

But if you are going to be 8 PM one night and about 36 hours latter , it will be out of your system if they do the urine or blood tests. But a drug test is not a alcohol test.

Which type of testing do they do on you

Mar 14, 2010, 08:45 PM

Just a urine test! And I don't know I'm kind of trying anything now! Lol
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 14, 2010, 08:47 PM

Nothing helps but time for it to work though the system. Any other "tale" is pure bull.

Was a officer for years, did breath tests and sent away for blood tests, there are charts on blood level and how long it takes to go down after you stop drinking.
    jrhea Posts: 46, Reputation: 4

Mar 14, 2010, 08:48 PM

There's a few similar threads already posted here you may want to look.

Also here's a link to some info. On alcohol metabolism.
    Alcohol Metabolism

Hope this helps.

Here's a link from this site that may be more helpful: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/addict...is-229948.html

Mar 14, 2010, 08:49 PM

Well they send my urine to the lab is all I know and I took like 2 shots out of the jeager cups! I filled the whiskey in the little hole and kool-aid around it! I'm just cuirous as to if ill pass or not. I've pee'd probably 20 times in the past 4 hours

Mar 14, 2010, 09:04 PM

Not really I'm ateen and don't know what the hell some of that stuff means!

Mar 14, 2010, 09:25 PM
    Urine test at 9:30 a.m, will I pass with 2 shots last night around 8?
    Had 2 shots last night around 8 and they were little shots from a jeager shot glass, put the whiskey in the middle and kool-aid around the whiskey... will I pass a urine test? I also drank pickle juice and lots of tea and water today! Gone pee like 4 or 5 times an hour!
    dummie30 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2010, 09:43 AM
    My experience is I failed a lab test twice I dank on Friday and they labed me suday and I tested positive for alcohol both times... I just did it again like a dummy I drank sat and I just got labed today I drank a lot of water and downed a redbull before I went in plus peeed like 7 or 8 times before I went so we will see if it worked...
    daniel0009 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2010, 02:58 PM
    first of all, you are a luck one! Second a little imprudent. A drug is not something to play with. Take care of your heath and don't use any more drugs. <a rel="follow" href="http://www.drug-rehab.org/gilbert_arizona.html">drug rehab Gilbert</a>
    scott88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2011, 07:21 PM
    Inpatient drug rehab centers are filled with people who failed drug tests.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What can you use to pass a drug test [ 11 Answers ]

o.k. here goes I have a step son who is a druggie and I need to know how he passed his drug test because he has not bought anything to do so is there something at home he can do to pass

Will I pass my drug test [ 5 Answers ]

I drank 6 beers and 2 mixed drinks on Friday and sat combined, I took a drug test today... will I pass??

Will I pass a drug test? [ 10 Answers ]

I used cocaine two days ago and have to do a urine test tomorrow morning. How can I pass?

Drank late Saturday night, had a drug test sent to lab today, [ 16 Answers ]

I slipped up on Saturday nght and drank. Last drink was 3am Sunday. I just took a drug tet at my counselors office, and to my surprise she sent it to "THE LAB".. I just heard of EtG testing. I'm scared I'm going to get caught and go to jail. Its been 88 hours.. am I okay:eek:

Will he pass a drug test [ 2 Answers ]

My friend was using OXY and the last he did was 10 days ago will he pass a drug test now?

View more questions Search