Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danilynn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2010, 05:54 PM
    Looking for the best hair dye for my hair.
    Hello!

This is my hair before:
    http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-...92210_7395.jpg

And.. here it is after:
    http://hphotos-snc1.fbcdn.net/hs218...._7106122_n.jpg

Now.. my problem is finding a good brand of hair color that can keep my dark brown looking nice. I've had my hair colored professionally the first time, and I've done a few root touch ups myself, I've also had them done professionally, but I just cannot keep paying so much to get it done professionally. I've tried a few different brands of dye, and it seems like it doesn't want to stay in for more than 5 days. I'm hoping someone can tell me a good dye to buy that can last at least 4 weeks before looking so hideous. HELP!:(
    dazedandconfused2010 Posts: 22, Reputation: 6

Mar 16, 2010, 12:45 AM

My sister does hair. If you are near one, go to a Sallys. They have the stuff that the pros use. And it doesn't cost half as much. If you can talk to someone that would tell you exactly what to get and what to mix, then you shouldn't have a problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get rid of hair dye/keeping hair dye from fading [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I have kind of a problem and no one knows what to do, especially me! I have beautiful dark dark brown hair. I don't know why, but I let someone highlight my hair blonde about 2 years ago. They turned orange, so I dyed my hair dark brown again to get my color back and I was happy. Within a...

Is it safe to have 3 lots of hair dye in 1month to try and rectify hair disaster? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I posted yesterday, with no replies yet. Basically. I have got long hair which is dark brown (dyed) base and I had bleached blonde panels. I then wanted the panels red which my colourist did and it looiked great but after just 1 wash all the red had practically gone and I was left with...

If you have black hair dye on your hair and you want to dye it light how do you do it [ 1 Answers ]

I have black dye in my hair I have been dying my hair for about a ear how can I get the black out if I am not dying it no more

If you have black hair dye on your hair and you want to dye it light how do you do it [ 2 Answers ]

I have been dying my hair black for a year I want to get the color out how do I do that

Dark home hair dye to Light salon dye. Will my hair fall out? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been dying my hair for about 7 years now. I have used both home hair dye kits as well as visits to salons to have my hair done. After having a few bad experiences with certain salons (eg. Colorists dying my skin as well as my hair, bad and wrong coloring... etc... ). Although it has been...

View more questions Search