Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Mar 14, 2010, 01:59 PM
    Name this TV show/children's video
    This was my favorite VHS tape as a kid and I can't think of the name of it. It was a setup of very old cartoons maybe from the 1930s but I'm not positive. The first cartoon was of the three bears. There was no talking it was just animation. The second cartoon was about a little owl named junior who was starting kindergarten. There was sign that pointed to the school but some wolf changed it so the school side pointed to his house and Junior went there. The third cartoon was some kind of animal playing with a toy train. He then fell asleep and had a dream he was driving an actual train. That's all I remember. If anyone knows, please help.:)
    teddy0bear Posts: 64, Reputation: 4

Mar 17, 2010, 12:09 PM

The Three Bears
    Teacher's Pest and
    Play
    Ebay listing

Teacher's Pest is the easiest to find details on. IMDB Info here

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for name of children's short video from the 90's [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter, now almost 21 used to watch the same video over and over when she was 5-6 years old. It was a short video (VHS) not animated and was about a lady dressed like a rainbow. The storyline had something to do with her losing all her colors. Lots of singing and the girl reminded me of a...

Name of a Children's Educational Video from the 80's. [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so when I was first learning my ABC's I had a video that I watched all the time so it would have been in the mid to late 80's possibly early 90's... Anyways the video had a little man that went to space and he would do his abc's and you'd have to trace the letters in the air with him and it was...

Name of children's television show [ 1 Answers ]

I don't have much information but I remember a children's TV show from late 80's/early 90's... it was a blue van and it had big letters on the outside, and the kids would go inside the van and it has all different books inside, and they would choose from the books? DOES anyone remember this...

Looking for the name of a 90's children's video [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of an early 90's children's video. My little sister had a video that was very colorful and had a lady dressed in purple singing songs. There was a dog in it too - his dog was Barney and he was a Basset Hound - they sang "Do your ears hang low". We also remember "Down by...

View more questions Search